Start a rumour about the person above you

Hemi Te Rua

OOC First Name
Ru
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Okay, the title is self explanatory but basically just make up a rumour about the last poster. This is supposed to be IC not OOC so don't get too personal! :D

I’ll go first, er, but since I don’t have a person above me, I’ll make up a rumour about HNZ instead.

I heard HNZ is merging with a Hunger Games RP site and characters will have to fight to the death until there is only one victor! :o
Admin Note said:
Just a reminder to all, keep things PG-13 ;)

~Cyndi

Omg this is great :party:

I heard that Hemi is secretly dating Madeline ;)

We all think that.

I heard Rudolf sneaks into the kitchen and messes with the food :r

I heard Matthew keeps a shrine to Alana Finch in a shoebox under his bed.

I heard James has the hots for Esme :r

Rumour has it, Matthew's going to challenge Chaos to a dance battle for Alana's heart.

I heard that Sara is a Scitorari in disguise.

I heard that Riley actually sparkles like a Twilight vampire, and that's why you never see her around.

Sara Moon said:
Rumour has it, Matthew's going to challenge Chaos to a dance battle for Alana's heart.
He already has her heart, its her hand he'd need to battle him for. :r

I hear Hemi is so short because he's part goblin.

I heard that Matthew is secretly in love with Chaos and that's why he's targeting Alana

I heard Professor Stark has a thing for a student.

I heard that Matthew Cosgrove is the secret love child of Eustacia Lancaster and Asparuh Zhefarovich III.

I heard Massimiliano transferred to HNZ because he got his heart broken at his old school.

Apparently, Jean Snow only got his prefect status because other students bribed the staff.

I heard Lily obliviated the memory of the real Appleside Couture owner and took her job.

I heard James is sabotaging Gryffindor so Slytherin can win the house cup.

I heard James likes to bully first years :r

I heard James' parents are going to give him a thousand galleons if he makes prefect.

I heard Reuben's sister telling her friend that she and his twin are plotting against him doing well at school.

I heard Lily steals clothes from the rich and sells them in her store.

I heard Skye only acts sweet and bubbly in order to get close to others and use them for her own gain.

I heard Alessio doesn't break curses, just marriages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back