Stark Manor IV

"I'll try," Estrella said, raising her eyebrow as she walked over to Liz and Sophia, "But the respect part might be hard. I have been imprisoned for a week, you know. I tend to get a little biotchy."

She turned to Sophia. "So, it's your house; where exactly are we going?" She wanted to go somewhere where they could talk in private.

Sophia stood and looked to Estrella and Liz. "We can go to my bedroom," she said as she looked back to her father. When she saw his nod of approval, she turned and led Liz and Estrella to her bedroom.

Estrella sat down on Sophia's bed, crossing her legs. "I'm so glad that whole thing is over. The next Dark Lord? Gimme a break."

She lowered her voice. "I can guarantee you someone's probably listening. So if you have to say something in confidence, do it as quietly as possible."

She smiled weakly. "How have you guys been? Have you tried to make a break for it yet?" She laughed quietly. "I tried once. It didn't go over too well." She sighed, "But on the other hand, I found out I'm going to have a brother."

Tristan turned to Sammael, as they were the only two besides Lief that hadn't vacated the dining room. "Do you have any vodka, cousin?"

But before Sammael could reply, he clutched the mark, as it began to throb in pain. "What the hell does he want?" he cursed. He looked to Sammael and Lief. "It's Far. I better go see what he needs."

Rolling his eyes, Tristan left Stark Manor for Drage Herrogard, and disapparated in the cloudy cover of the night.

Sophia stared at Estrella in disbelief. "How can you be so lighthearted? No wonder you look as you do if you tried to escape. Do you not see how serious all of this is?" Try as she might to hide it, Sophia was feeling a mix of emotions. Sadness was beginning to show on her face.

Estrella frowned. "Actually, most of this was before I tried to escape. Ravus is a psycho; but I do admit I shoot off my mouth too much for my own good."

She turned to Sophia. "I do realize how serious this situation is. But I'm trying to make the best of it. Do you really want to spend the rest of your second year in captivity so that these dimwits can find out about some dumb prophecy?" She raised her eyebrow. "Well, I know I don't."

"No, of course I do not want to be held captive. I also do not want to be beaten as you have. It is quite easy to hate a father who has not been in your life for however long he was missing. My parents raised me, they taught me, they are the reason I am the way I am." Sophia sank down into her desk chair and looked at the floor, starting to get upset.

"Hey, I'm not trying to piss you off in any way," Estrella said quietly. "And somehow, I think I've started to make amends with my father, as crazy as that seems."

They talked for a while, and were forced to break apart when Sammael came in and announced that their half hour was up. Estrella was led to another room, where she fell fast asleep in the bed provided for her, clothes on and all.

She woke up in the morning, changed out of her clothes and decided that she was going to see if breakfast was being served. However, Vladmir was in her way.

"Hey, Stinko!" she called cheerily. She was in a particularly good mood, and taunting Vladmir seemed like a good thing to do.

((If you do not like how I ended this please tell me.))

"Shut the hell up," Vladmir snarled, pulling out his wand. "You might not be so cocky now; your father has left. And you know what?" He grinned maliciously, "He's not here to protect you."

"Cry me a river," Estrella laughed, rolling her eyes. "Would you mind? I'm trying to get some breakfast."

She started, however, as Vladmir leapt at her, pressing his wand to her throat.

Vladmir laughed. "You have no idea how badly I want to end your life. Although I'd make sure that you go way more slowly than your stupid b1tch mother."

He laughed as she looked at him in confusion. "You are so stupid! You think that tram accident was accidental, do you?"

"What are you talking about?" Estrella snapped, glaring at the Russian man. "Quit telling me lies. I know that my mother died; I was there. She was killed in a train, not by wizards."

Vladmir cackled. "Oh, there is so much that you don't know, brat. You are so blind."

He gritted his teeth, his eyes alight in amusement as he jabbed the wand against her throat. "If you had cared to look, missy, you would have seen the two wizards in the car with you." He leaned forward, his green teeth vivid and disgusting. "It took a lot of magic to roll that huge carrier vehicle, but it was worth it. We got rid of that nuisance that was in Tristan's way. And her baby too."

He grinned, his expression poisonous. "You weren't supposed to stay alive, Drage. But somehow you got off easy."

He was enjoying himself as her expression became pale, realizing that what he was saying was the truth. Deciding to add in a lie, he hissed, "And guess what? Your dear father knew all about it."

"No," Estrella replied hollowly, "You didn't. He didn't." Her mind was swirling with confusion, and she didn't want to accept it. But now she knew what her dreams meant. They had been telling her all the time, and she had failed to recognize the truth behind them. Her mother had been murdered.

Having been successful in putting even more misery into the girl's life, Vladmir began to turn away. "Believe it, Drage," he hissed maliciously.

But he was caught off guard as he was blown off his feet, crashing into a wall as everything else exploded around him.

Estrella didn't know what was happening. One moment, she was extremely angry, and the next thing she knew, her rage had grown so greatly that suddenly, everything exploded around her.

Instinctively, she began to run, demolishing everything in her path. She ran past amazed figures that she did not put faces to. She wasn't thinking straight.

Suddenly, she was outside, the winter weather biting at her skin. But she was out. Not thinking about Liz and Sophia, she ran off.

Sophia was jolted awake by aloud crashing and jumped up, running into the hallway. "Estrella!" Sophia called out as she watched her friend run past her and down the hallway. She considered running after her, but her father soon appeared in the hallway as well.

"What the hell?" Vladmir exclaimed, getting onto his feet. Whatever he had expected the girl to do after being told the crushing information, it was definitely not like that.

He ran down the demolished hallway, running into Ravus and Sammael. "She did this!" He hissed. "Drage!"

His rage filled golden eyes glowing, Sammael grabbed Vladmir by the neck. "Go get her. If you fail to bring her back, Tristan will hear about this. Leave!"

He released Vladmir and began to survey the damage in his hallway, then spotting his daughter. Sammael walked quickly over to her, still enraged. "Were you thinking of escaping as well?"
<i></i>

Glaring at Sammael, Vladmir looked disgusted, pocketing his wand. He was soon accompanied by Ravus at the door. "Are you coming with?" he spat.

Ravus inhaled, picking up on the girl's scent immediately.

He grinned maliciously. "Of course, dear Vlad. You wouldn't be able to catch her anyways without me. Besides, I could never deny a good hunt." He laughed. "Fresh trail. She's not going to last long."

He shouldered his gun, filled with the bullets infused with the killing curse. "You know, Vladmir," he said quietly, as they walked out of the manor, "Serpentes would have a less difficult time trying to find out his prophecy girl if there were only two girls to choose from. You get my drift?"

He laughed as Vladmir nodded, and he ran off, the Russian man following him.

"No Father," Sophia said shakily as she backed up against the wrecked wall, trying in vain not to show her fear. Her father snarled at her and she ran into her room, the door slamming behind her. She was stuck captive in the house she had grown up in by the parents who had raised her, and Estrella, whom she thought was her friend, had escaped and not even looked back to Sophia when she called her name. Sophia collapsed onto her bed and curled into a ball under the covers, fighting back tears.

Liz walked out of her room, and groaned. Around this time of the month, she was NOT a morning person.

"Would you all just SHUT UP?!" she yelled groggily. Her eyesight was too bleary to assess the damage, so she turned around and slammed her door.

Too tired to go back to her bed, she fell over on the floor, blanket curled around her. And she slept where she was.

Following Ravus into Stark Manor somberly, Draven found Sammael, looking at him gravely. "They lost her," Draven said, "I sensed interference, so I pulled Ravus out of there. They were going to kill her," he added quietly. "I have no idea what happened to Vladmir. But I found this."

He pulled out a Daily Prophet, with pictures on the front.
Both Tristan and Drago's faces peered up at Sammael in the moving pictures. Sammael's face was in a smaller one, as he was a suspect, the Prophet said.
"What do you think of this, Sammael?"

WANTED
Tristan Drage, suspected Death Eater
180px-UnderworldKraven.jpg

Drago Maximus
Serial murderer, werewolf, escaped from Azkaban
Dragosiggy.jpg

Suspect: Sammael Stark
images1364693_leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back