OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
November was glad she was a seventh year in one part of her heart and sad in another. Time seemed to move by so fast, but she also knew she had enjoyed the past few years. One thing she wouldn't miss would be the amount of stairs at the school. Just going upstairs to visit her Aunt in the Astronomy tower was a workout.

Having three sisters at Hogwarts could be exhausting. They had just spent the holidays together, yet Rose still insisted on all eating together at lunch once a week. Phoebe hadn’t enjoyed listening to Diana brag about her boyfriend, and was a bit grumpy as she climbed the stairs up towards her common room. She noticed a girl she knew was in Hufflepuff going up too, and shot her a glance. “Your common room is a floor below, right?” She asked. That was what she had heard from Alice.

November hadn't noticed a girl walking up the stairs at the same time until the girl spoke. Instantly she felt defensive, she had the right to go up the stairs! "Yes, but I take classes and have Professors in the towers, same as you," she responded.

Phoebe's eyebrows shot up at the girl's rather rude response. She snorted, shaking her head slightly. "I was just asking, jeez." She said, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "Are you always this cheerful when someone asks a simple question?" She asked, knowing full well she probably wasn't helping the girl's mood improve with her comment.

"It might be easier to climb if we don't wear each other out with questions," she responded. She continued up the stairs glad she wasn't a prefect and forced to be friendly with everyone.

Phoebe snorted and started walking a little faster to prove a point. "I didn't realize climbing the stairs was so difficult." She said, glancing at the older girl with a raised eyebrow. "Bet you I can beat you upstairs even if I keep asking questions." She added with a grin, never one to avoid a challenge.

November looked at girl, wondering why she was trying to make climbing stairs a competition. "Go on then, first to the top wins (nothing), three two one, go," she said mumbling the nothing part under her breathe. Still she kept going at the pace she had been going at.

Phoebe rolled her eyes, it was clear the girl wasn't very invested in this competition, but that didn't stop her. She kept walking just a little faster than her, but not enough to lose sight of the older girl. Phoebe was enjoying the conversation, even if the Hufflepuff wasn't. "I'll win a longer life, because I'm clearly more fit than you." She joked, shrugging. "Kidding, of course."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back