OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The second semester was just starting and Evelyn was less excited than she was in her first semester. She didn't really knew what it was, because she learned how to make friends and she was getting very good at it. But when talking about the classes she had in first semester and compare it with the lessons she had in second it was a huge difference. She missed the nice lessons from Misha her all time favorite Professor and charms was just something that she really liked and where she could show her talents. But now she had boring History of Magic and the worst of all Herbology! What were those people thinking? That she wanted to learn how to take care of plants, this was just not what she wanted. The blonde was afraid that she had to do something what she didn't wanted, and if there was one thing that she didn't liked was to not get what she wanted. So when a Professor would tell her that she needed to do something that she didn't wanted she would sure gonna contact her daddy. She was sure that he agreed with her about that stupid Herbology. With that creepy and dirty plants, so gross! The blonde Gryffindor decided to go for a walk towards a place were she was sitting often to read her fashion magazines or chat with some of her mates from Gryffindor.

When she entered the student lounge she noticed it was more busy than usual. She still could find a spot in the back in a comfertable chair. When she went sitting she looked around if she saw somebody famillar but she couldn't find anybody very soon. She decided to open a fashion magazine one that just arrived. Evelyn really liked when a new magazine was out her dad made sure that she got it directly when it was out so that she could be inspired by all the new fashion in the magical world. She put the magazine for a moment on a table right next to her, so that she could brush her hair for a moment. But than somebody run with something to drink in his hands and tripped. And her fashion magazine was the target of where the drink landed. When the blonde looked at the person she saw it was a boy.
'' You fool! Look what you have done.'' Ofcourse this was another thing that wasn't really good for her mood today. She wasn't really in a good mood but this wasn't very helping. Now she needed to wait longer for her favorite thing to read. She grabbed the magazine and threw it in the direction of this kid. She didn't really thought about what she was doing but it didn't matter right now. She just wanted things her way! But on the other hand she hoped that not many people would have seen it, it wasn't really good for her positive way of becoming popular.

Rama Mowry had a horrible break. Her father made her write letters of apology to her Head of House and Professor Pendleton. She was not excited about the second semester of school. The only thing Rama was excited about was ending the school year. The first year still needed to give her apology letters to Professor Pendleton. She was avoiding it because she felt that he would try and actually have a conversation with her, which she wanted to avoid, even if it meant death. Rama walked in to the Student Lounge and saw a girl that was yelling about a simple problem. Rama picked up the book and tossed it on the girl's lap. "If you knew how to use magic, you would know how to fix this." she stated simply.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's so short!!!

When Evelyn sighted to let her anger get a rest, a girl that she didn't knew tossed her magazine on her lap. Directly Evelyn grabbed the wet magazine from her lap and put it next to her on the side of her chair. She really wanted to write her dad that she needed another one because she was so curious about the new clothes from especially her aunt's brand in Denmark that was really popular. It was wet and so not very nice to have it on her lap. The blonde frowned at the girl that entered and talked to her. '' Yes If I knew yeah that would be nice right now. But I didn't learned that spell yet, do you?'' Evelyn sighted again she really hated the fact that she didn't even knew how to solve this without magic. But than again magic was everything! It made things so more easy and that was exactly what Misha had told them.
'' You can sit here if you like? Don't now what your plans were in this room? But it is a free spot.'' Evelyn tried to solve her unkind and very childish behavior from just a few minutes ago towards a student that now left the room. She inspected the girl with her eyes and guessed that she was still pretty young just as Evelyn herself was.

When Rama thought about it, she did not know the specific spell either. She was going to have to improvise. She pulled out her wand and cast the bluebell flames spell. Rama held the tip f her wand, where the flame was, close to the book. Flames contained heat and heat dried wet objects. It did not take a genius to figure this out. "I don't know it either, but this is going to have to do." she told the girl. When she was offered a seat, she gladly took it. She made sure not to put the flames too close to herself when she needed to switch to her left hand. "I'm Rama. You may have heard of me if you keep up with the drama in this school." she said. She turned the book over so the back would be able to dry as well.

Evelyn didn't really saw this girl before but she looked pretty ok. The blonde was always very quick with judging others and sometimes she was right and sometimes wrong with what she thought. Just as with Zara, Evelyn first didn't really knew what to think of her but now she saw Zara as one of her best friends. Especially when she got the rose from Zara for their friendship, so very cute! The blonde looked a bit strange to what Rama was doing with the book, but it didn't matter anymore. She just wanted a new one, because this one was ruined and dirty. '' Maybe we will learn that in the future. I hope so, that would be so handy.'' The blonde responded at Rama. A smile appeared on her face when Rama accepted the offer to take the sit next to her. It was always nice to meet new people that were worth it, and right now this girl was worth it. She had the name Rama and she heard that name before but didn't knew were from. '' Hi Rama, Nice to meet you. I'm not sure, but I love drama. I'm Evelyn a Gryffindor.'' Evelyn didn't knew exactly what the drama was but she heard Zenia mention Rama once.
'' So which drama have you put yourself into? I'm all ears.'' The blonde was curious what this Rama girl did, or was about to do. If she was the person that Evelyn thought she was she would be very usefull perhaps for her own status at this school.

Rama nodded in agreement with the girl next to her. She hated not knowing spells that would make her life so much more convenient, especially since her father was giving her a hard time. Rama listened as the girl introduced herself. She sure did talk a lot. The first year was not particularly interested in what the girl was saying as she was drying the magazine. "If you haven't heard about it, then it's not worth your time. Don't you think?" she asked with a small smile. It wasn't really a friendly smile, but it was a smile nonetheless. She was not going to waste her time gossiping. She could be learning magic in that time. She cast finite and ended the spell.

Evelyn listened to what this Rama girl was saying and looked towards the magazine that was drying. '' Well I am a busy girl, lots of people to talk to and that want to see me, but I do want to hear about this drama thing.. I decide that I have time now. We don't have classes at the moment so what were you else gonna do?'' Evelyn was curious how Rama was like, she seemed like a girl that was confident and if there was something that Evelyn did like was confidence. When she casted finite and the spell finished she picked up her magazine. It looked a bit better but not as new and beautiful as it was. '' Well I just ask my dad for a new one.'' She hated it when things weren't as pretty and new as she wished they would be. When something wasn't like she wanted it to be she could be very frustrated about it. But than again her dad was her superhero he would send hundreds of more if she asked so. She would write a letter tomorrow, so that he could send new ones.

Rama was slightly impressed by Evelyn's persistence. She was the only person to show curiosity about her opinion on things. "I got into a fight with a girl, and I physically abused a professor." she told the girl bluntly. She would have used the word "attack" to get a reaction from Evelyn, but she decided against it, as it would only give her more trouble in the end. Rama was not pleased when Evelyn said she'd simply ask her father for a new one. She was used to getting what she wanted, but she took more care of her stuff. Of course, Evelyn could not predict when a person was going to be clumsy and spill liquid all over her, but Rama had put time in to drying the magazine, so she was a bit offended.

When Rama decided to tell her what the drama thing was Evelyn looked with curiosity to her. The girl was interesting she seem to have some confidence that the blonde liked. Evelyn always preferred confident people over insecure ones, but when somebody became too rude to her in a negative way she would say something about it. When she heard what the situation was, Evelyn her mouth was a bit open from amazement. Sure physically abusing a professor was not something that she encouraged but she had so many questions. But the blonde wasn't sure if Rama would answer it, she was curious if the girl had regrets or that she liked it. '' Well, that is something you don't hear every day. I'm dying for details, because I love some gossip in this boring old place. But I leave that choice to you, if you want to chat about it.'' If you got a closer look of Rama you wouldn't guess that she would ever do something like that situation with that professor, but Evelyn learned that her first opinion was not always true. It was the same as with Zara who now was one of her best friends. The blonde had never guessed that she was gonna like that girl. She was curious what suprises Rama still had for her. She seemed like a closed book that was yet to be opened with all of it secrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back