Spellbound

Preston Paine

Wand
Curved 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Preston knew that he was making a fair amount of noise, but it really couldn't be helped. He only just knew what he was doing in the kitchen, and even with the help of magic, he had pans nearly crashing into each other and plates clattering onto the table. There was just too much to pay attention to. Preston was glad he'd settled on the idea of omelettes and fruit. Anything more would have been beyond him. As the omelettes settled down on the plates, Preston looked around the mess of the kitchen. Thankfully, Sergei's wife had shown him the spell to clean up, probably because she'd grown sick of cleaning up after him in the kitchen. With the pans washing themselves, Preston cast a spell to make the full plates hover in front of him as he made his way back to his bedroom, whistling softly as he did.

A grin crossed his face as he looked forward to what was waiting for him upon his return. Preston had easily had one of the best nights of his life and he was in a great mood this morning. It was obvious. Preston Paine had never been an early riser. Yet, here he was whistling and cooking and smiling. Those things typically didn't happen before noon especially if it wasn't a workday. Opening his door slowly, Preston entered the room, eager to see the girl lying in his bed. The former Slytherin didn't know what kind of magic the woman had just performed, but whatever it was was strong. He was spellbound. "Paige" he whispered as he shut the door behind him with his foot. "I made breakfast. " The man's bedside table still had a half empty bottle and two glasses on it, and shoes and shirts were strewn across the floor. The sight of it all caused a smirk to cross the man's face. Yup, his night had been good. Pulling a seat up beside his bed, Preston sat, his feet against his bed as he began to eat. "Good morning" he greeted the brunette when she glanced his way. Preston had never done anything like this before, but that seemed the proper thing to do.

The part-veela sighed blissfully while she attempted to go back to sleep. However, it was proving to be rather pointless. Paige Saenger rolled over slightly, her eyes opening to see nothing but the ceiling welcoming her to the morning. Her blue eyes shone as she attempted to make out what sort of sound that the man that she managed to sleep with last night was making. It sounded like the crash of pots and pans. Paige barely remembered what the kitchen looked like when she came into his home. She was too busy locking lips and removing the clothing. Now, she could hear whistling. So, she managed to make the boy happy, huh? Paige smiled to herself, knowing that it was slightly more than the Veela charm. It would wear off by the time that he was away from her presence. But, she would be lying if she didn't say that was how she attracted him. Paige closed her eyes as she heard the door start to open, and she pulled the covers only to cover herself up some. She needed to be decent, ish, right? Paige heard her name, and a soft smile pressed to her lips.

She heard him mention how he made breakfast. He could cook too? Paige finally looked toward Preston, and turned over so that she could face him. She was even greeted properly. "A girl could get used to this, Preston," Paige smirked slightly, as she slowly raised up. She summoned her shirt to her and put it over her torso. Paige felt as though she did not have to ask about last night at all. Preston seemed to enjoy her company, much like others that she managed to encounter. Paige looked to what Preston made, before she grew to be impressed. "You made this? And not one of your roommates? I must have made an impression on you." A part of her hoped that he did not think little of her because of one evening led to this. If things happened, it happened. Things like last night, it wasn't really special to her like it was for some people. It was just something fun to do. She took her plate and started to share the breakfast with Preston, delightfully taking the fruit and tiny bites on the omelette, so far. She looked toward Preston and only smiled, wondering what they were going to do this morning.

Preston shrugged his shoulders, sitting back as if he had done this sort of thing before.  That definitely wasn’t the case though.  Paige was definitely the first girl he’d had over to the house and in his room.  And, he had to say that he liked it.  It was definitely something he could get used to.  “That probably wouldn’t be a good idea. This is pretty much it” he laughed.  There wasn’t much that Preston knew how to cook well.  Actually, that was an understatement.  Paige was holding the only thing that he could cook without filling the house with smoke.  The teenager had grown up in a muggle home with a cook who prepared the family meals, so cooking for himself was brand new to him.  He’d tried to get Sergei and Valentina to agree to hire a cook for their house, but he’d been shot down.  So, he’d had to learn to make something…or starve.  The former Slytherin had been eating a lot of eggs recently.

Using the bed to push off of, Preston tilted his chair back so that the front legs were no longer on the floor as he chewed on a bite of food.  He was still marveling over how easily the night had gone.  Preston had been enamored with Paige from the moment he’d spotted her.  She reminded him of Sage, but in a more grown up body and with similar interest in animals.  He’d been surprised to learn that they were the same age.  She seemed light years more mature than the girls he typically spent time with.  “Besides, my roommates would never help me cook for someone they don't know. They barely help me cook for me and they've known me for years” he rolled his eyes. Preston popped a strawberry in his mouth. "Did either of them peek in while I was gone?" he asked nervously. Sergei's wife was great, but Sergei could be a bit much if you weren't prepared for him. He had the feeling that Paige would handle him alright enough though.

Paige continued to nibble on her food, before her eyes looked upon Preston. He was so gorgeous. She loved that she managed to snake him into her bonds. Yet, it took the littlest effort. Plus, he was a nice guy too. She didn't want to manipulate too much. Paige wanted to be able to have something a little more honest. "Maybe I should teach you some ways around the kitchen. I live alone so it was a learning process." Surely, she could teach him a thing or two. She just felt better right now, eating with some clothing on. Just something on her top though, the bottom was covered only with a sheet. She did wonder who his roommates were. She did not get up to see them, but to be honest she wasn't sure she wanted to. She did not know how long this was going to last. Until then, she would stay quiet, and in the bedroom until it was safe to leave. When that was, she was not sure. She would have to return to work at some point.

"Not trying to beat them down, but they don't sound very helpful. I hope that they are nice, however," Paige murmured, as she finished her plate. She set it upon her lap, and crossed her legs. What she did not know was that Preston's roommates were not exactly nice. A couple of pure-bloods. Paige never ran into them, as far as she could remember. So, she had no idea what they were like. Instead, she always heard the rumors of how much they hated people like her. "No, should I be worried if one of them does?" Suddenly, she heard footsteps, and they were heavy too. They proceeded to walk past the room, and into the bathroom. The shower turned on, and Paige could breathe once more. Paige knew how to handle herself if the time called for it. She did not want to have to get real nasty, but she most certainly would if it called for it. Paige did not tolerate much when it came down to idiots and people having something against her.

Preston shrugged before muttering, "Yea, one of them." Sergei's girlfriend was pretty harmless, though he wasn't sure how happy she'd be with a strange girl in her house. The Slytherin wasn't too worried about her though. It was Sergei, his best friend, that he was more worried about. Preston was used to the guy and also not afraid to argue with him, but he didn't want to expose Paige to that. He wasn't exactly sure what he wanted from her yet, but he wouldn't have minded having a few more nights like the one they'd had. "They're not so bad. I've known them for years."

The former Slytherin kept eating, still enjoying the sight in his bed, even when he heard Sergei's heavy footsteps head towards their bathroom. His door was closed, so he hadn't expected the guy to stop in. Not this early anyway. "If you want to sneak away, now would be the time. Sergei usually takes long showers" Preston replied before muttering to himself, "Why do I know that?" Preston wondered what she'd say to that. He was sort of hoping that she didn't want to sneak away. He didn't have any plans at the moment, but he would be interested in making some, if only to spend more time with her.

Paige bit her lip when he said that she should be worried about one of them. Paige decided to guess, "Let me guess, I am going to assume that one of them is against half-breeds like me, huh." Paige figured that was the case, but she did not care. She did not use her charms that much. If she really wanted to exact revenge, she would make the male cheat on his woman with her. Paige was not that low. Paige smiled to herself when Preston said that they aren't so bad. He had known them for years. She nodded briefly. She never had a roommate so she did not know what it was like to share a house with someone that was her friend or something. She continued to listen to the shower, before she heard Preston say that if she wanted to sneak away, now was the best time.

The Part-Veela decided that she could have some fun though. She kicked the blanket off of her, and exposed her bare legs, attempting to entice him some. "Well, if he takes long showers, as you say. Then I think we can have a little fun. What do you say?" After all, having someone cook for her, she was just so relieved and very much energized for something else. She was attracted to this former Slytherin, so much that she wanted more.

Preston remained silent, not denying her very correct guess. Instead, he finished up his food and eventually put his plate to the side. That she didn't immediately take him up on his offer put a smile on the guy's face. He'd had one night stands before. Sometimes, he was the one pushing the girl out of the door in the morning. Other times, they were the ones running. Here, neither seemed to be happening.

Preston watched as she moved the blanket from her legs. He didn't even hide that he was staring, and smirked as he received a very open invitation. The man crawled back into bed, his lips immediately on her. Sometime later, Preston lay staring up at the ceiling. "It looks like you can teach me about more than just cooking" he said aloud.

After the second helping of fun, Paige rested on the bed with her hair in a mess around the pillow. The energy from breakfast was long since over. She sighed contently as she got out of the bed and put some clothes on, hearing silence outside. She attempted to fix her hair before she looked over her shoulder at Preston. "We should do this again sometime. But I need to head to work. You've made me late." She winked at him playfully. She enjoyed her time with Preston, and she was not ashamed to say that she wanted more. Paige put her hair into a bun in the end, and asked, "Are you going to work too? And I hope you don't get too distracted by me after this too." Paige did not want any awkward moments at her job. She loved it, and hoped that she didn't just mess things up.

Preston remained with his head on the pillows, his eyes following Paige as she wandered around his room getting ready. The man didn't understand it, but he couldn't bring himself to take his eyes away. Everything that she did fascinated him in a way that he couldn't remember having been enamored by a woman before. He smirked as she told him that she was late. "Maybe you should just owl in then" he stated lazily, turning and tucking his arm under the pillow. He knew she wouldn't. They were both too new to take too many days off and expect to keep their jobs. "Don't worry. It won't be awkward. I won't even be there today. I've got the day off" he added, ready to sleep the day away. Preston got up, pulling Paige into a final kiss before watching as she headed off. Throwing himself back onto his bed, Preston fell into a hard slumber, his body recovering from the evening.

Fin​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back