Date of Birth: February 27, 2020 [He is a Pisces]

Current Age: 11

Basic Appearance: Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown, short.
Height: 5' [ he hasn't hit puberty yet]
Weight: average
Build: normal
Hand: Left handed

He usually wears a t-shirt with a button-down shirt over it and a pair of jeans. When he was at school, he had to adhere to a uniform of khakis, polo shirts and shoes. He didn’t mind it so much, but prefers jeans when given the choice.

Personality:
Preston was born into a life of wealth and is unaware of how much of a privileged life he leads. This sometimes means that he is a bit naïve when it comes to realizing that not everyone else grew up living in mansions, vacationing on tropical islands and having a chef and maid do things for you. For him and the people he grew up with, it was the norm. Preston isn’t an arrogant person, but he does come across that way to people who don’t know him well enough to know better. He enjoys being at the center of action and is able to make friends easily. The young boy can make friends easily but chooses to develop his relationship with the people he already knows rather than continuously make new friends.

FamilyMother: Eleanor Regina Paine
DOB: 1982
Blood Status: Muggle
Occupation: Housewife. Mrs. Paine spends her time as part of many committees.

Father: Abraham Paine
DOB: 1978
Blood Status: Muggle

Siblings: None – He went through a phase where he wanted siblings, but his parents had problems conceiving. They thought about adopting a child but then Preston was born and they decided against it.

He gets along fairly well with both of his parents. His dad goes out of town on occasion but when he is around and Preston is home from school, they typically go out sailing or to sporting events together. Preston’s mother is always off at a charity function but she maintains contact with her son. If he had to choose, Preston would say he is slightly closer to his father, probably because they do more activities together.

Pets: : Preston has a pet parrot named Joe. His mother wouldn’t allow him to own a pet that has fur because she says that the fur gets everywhere. His parrot loses feathers sometimes, but he is quick to pick them up.

Area of Residence: Preston was born on the South Island of New Zealand in Nelson. Shortly after his birth, Preston’s parents moved to the home where he grew up in located in the Queenstown Lakes District. The family also owns homes in France and St. Croix, so Preston spent vacations there.

Blood Status: Muggle born.

Heritage: Mrs. Paine was born and raised in Australia, but she is of Welsh descent. Mr. Paine is of French descent. So, Preston is ½ French and ½ Welsh but was raised and schooled in New Zealand his entire life.

Special Abilities: Preston can sculpt very well and he is not bad with a paint brush.

Interests or Hobbies: Painting, Swimming, Sailing

Additional Skills: He speaks fluent French.

Strengths: Confident, Happy, Extroverted, Athletic,

Weaknesses: Naïve, Selfish, Wasteful

Describe your character in three words: Easygoing, Athletic, Personable

Favourite place to be: Near a body of water.

Friends: Preston is a friendly kid, so he has many friends, but he only has one who he considers a best friend. Preston’s best friend is Ronald Butler, a boy he met on his very first day at his boarding school. Ronald has been his roommate since he was 6 years old so the two have shared many adventures together. He doesn’t see his family very often, but when he does he likes to hang out with his cousin, Martin who is two years older.

Hogwarts House: He doesn’t know anything about Houses or Hogwarts, other than what was in his letter so he doesn’t know what house he will be in.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: To make some sense of what magic is and figure out why he is a wizard when his parents are not.

Best school subjects: Math and Science.

Worst school subjects: English.

Extracurricular Activities: Preston was a member of his school’s swim team. There was an art club, but he didn’t join.

Graduation: 7 years from now

Current Job: Student

Plans for your future: Inherit my dad’s company and see if this magic thing is useful in any way.

Your Patronus: Preston’s patronus would probably be a water-based animal because he spends a lot of time on or near the water. It is where he is happiest.

Your Patronus memory: n/a

Your Boggart: Ever since he was a child, Preston has had a fear of snakes so his boggart would probably be a giant boa constrictor.

Your Animagus: If Preston became an animagus, he would probably want to become an animal he considered to be ‘cool’ like a Jaguar or a Kangaroo.

Mirror of Erised: Being able to stay at his old boarding school with his friends, whom he has known since he was 5.

A page from your diary:

Hey,

I overheard my parents talking yesterday about this Hogwarts place. I don’t think they’ve fully decided, but it sounds like they’re thinking of sending me there. And by they, I mean Dad. Mom’s still giving me a weird look whenever she thinks I’m not paying attention. I’ve noticed it though. Dad is…he’s just being Dad. He takes everything as if it’s completely normal. I don’t know about this though. I’m happy at Ellerton’s. All of my friends are there and I’m probably going to be captain of the Jr. team next year. Why should I give that all up to go to some strange school where I won’t know anyone or anything? I have half a mind to send this Professor Kingsley a reply, telling her to shove her acceptance except I don’t know how to send my response. There was no return address on my letter. This is all so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back