Speed Training

"Yess Ginny good job, how do you think your doing?" Maddiie boosted her confident up.

'ok I guess. Why? Am I that bad?' said ginny jokingly towards the end. 'D'you want to chase after this blasted thing now?' said Ginny pointing at the bludger.

"No your great just have confident an your game, Yes lets do it."
Maddiie flew a bit lower.

'Right good. 'said ginny throwing the bludher up and waiting for the moment to hit it hard with her bat for Maddiie. She smacked it and saw it fly fast.

The buldger was going really fast. She had seen it flew past the post so with bat in her hand now she caught up with it and hit is as hard as she can, it flew almost going towards the lake but not in it. "Wow" Maddiie could say.

Ginny flew up to Maddiie who was awe. 'Umm.. are we going to get that,' she said not really knowing what to say either.

"It will find its way back to us." Maddiie shifted up on her broom.
"Now lets do some speeding around."

'you're on. just one thing though, i'm getting to the hoop first. 'she said. immeadiately after she said that, she had zoomed off towards the hoop low on her broom.

"Not fair Ginny"
Maddiie leaned forward hoping it would increase
her speed, she was right on the tale of Ginny and had drove under her
so it seem like Maddiie was her refection. "Hey there."
Maddiie grinned.

Ginny had nearly got to the hoop and she thought she was in the lead when she heard Maddiie say hey. She looked down and nearly fell off her broom from fright. She never noticed the hoop coming up again and jumped off her broom before she caught on the pole. She landed on it on the other side of the pole and swerved round to see maddiie. 'What?! maddiie.' said ginny still laughing from the shock she had. 'You win.' she said after wards.

((confused you win or me))

(you win cos technically, me never reacher the pole, lol)

(oh ok :p )

Maddiie giggled afterwards.
"So tell me about your parent?" Maddiie settle next to Ginny.

'Sorry?' asked ginny slightly confused at what she wanted to know.

"What do they do?" hoping it wont be another sad story.

'Well the latest i heard of is that my mum is in the Ministry and my dad is in Azkaban but that was all my mum told me. Why?' she asked.

"Oh wow really." surprised by were father at.
"My dad works at the Ministry too."

'Oh that's nice but if he's anything like you, my mum will hate him.' she said glad that her dad worked there for some reason.

"Really, and why is that?" Maddiie asked.

'She's a half-blood but she's a natural slytherin. She is completely into the Dark Arts even though she's not a death eater yet,' said ginny quietly.

"Death eater yet?" giving out to much information Maddiie thought.

'Well, she always thought she would be a great death-eater. What about your parents though?' asked Ginny not wanting to go on about her parents.

"Well my dad does some mystery work for the ministry, my mom just take care of the house." feeling unease.

'Oh, that's good. A quiet family,' she said.

"Yeah, well I have twins brother, they are kind of evil." Maddiie smirked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back