Speed Training

Ginny noticed that Maddiie was finished practising so she flew to the ground and put the quaffle away. Then she got a bludger out and her bat. Then she chucked a bat towards Maddie. 'Right then. Who's first?' she asked as she hoped back on her broom.

"Well the Beaters go and I'll be next to you coaching you a bit."

'ok. So i will just swing the ball anywhere and chase after it then?' said ginny a bit confused but still willing to see it out. She hovered and took a hold of her bat and the bludger in her hand.

"Basically you going to want to protect your team mate. So when a ball is heading their way, you try to hit it before it gets them."

'yeah, i know that.' said ginny still wondering how to do it but a bit scared to ask again.

(So am i going to shoot the bludger at something and go after it or are you going to hit it back to me? I'm confused.com :unsure: )

"Okay now pretend I'm going after the quaffle. Than you see the buldger heading towards me, go after and make sure it don't hit me."

(does that explain it?)

'okay. I'll try not too hit you.' said ginny jokingly, chucking the bludger in her hand. 'Off you go then and i'll chuck this at you.'she said again even more jokingly smiling.

( i get it now. Trust me. You should of said that before. :D )

"Ha you think your funny "Maddiie rushed around the pitch.

(well its a bit complicated to me sometimes, because an hp they only showed you what the seeker did)

'No not really,' said ginny after her. She chucked this towards her and mounted her broom. Then she zoomed off after her, trying to catch up with it.

(are you talking about the practise?)

"Okay." Maddiie had the quaffle an her hands. The beater ball had to be around somewhere. She circled around a bit passing the quaffle through the hoops.....

(no im talking bout hp)

'Ginny look around for the bludger. it had disappeared. She decided to listen out for it. Then she heard it. she followed the sound and realized it was near the hoops. she flew slowly towards them.

The bludger was swifting by almost passing by Maddiie. Ginny had been close by and had hit it towards another direction, but yet again it came back towards me.

(that was godmodding. i never said i hit it.Never mind. i was going to say that anyway.)

Ginny saw the bludger again and smacked it towards the other side of the pitch. 'Am i doing any good so far?' she asked turning round to face maddiie.

"Yeah its a bit difficult with just the two of us, how bout I just throw the ball at you an dufferent direction lets if you can keep up with it." Maddiie suggested.

'If you want. I'm not bothered really. It's still fun either way.' said ginny hovering now. >XO< ) (i had to use that. So cool)

"Yes so I'm throw the ball at different speed towards you> Your focus is to basically focus and hit as hard as you can. (Definy cool >XO< )

'don't worry. I got it this time.' said ginny jokingly. Ginny brought the other bludger out of her pocket and handed it to her. 'there you go' she said smiling.
(I know.right youcan stop it now)

Maddiie went around at another point and threw the ball at a fast paced, hoping Ginny would catch sight an. She watched to see her reaction by pass her.

Ginny watched as Maddie shot the bludger. she watched it as it moved fast and she chased after it. She had nearly caught up with it when the hoop caught aher by surprise. she swerved, nearly banging into her and she got the bludger which she had over run. She came slowly back to hand the bludger to her. 'ooops,' she said trembling slightly from the shock.

Maddiie smirked a bit. "You did good, very well."
Maddiie took the buldger now turning over on her head,
not looking she threw the ball as fast as she could,
and open her eyes shortly after.

{So basically im upside down and not looking >XO< }

ginny watched as maddiie went upside down and threw the ball in tha opposite direction. Ginny chased after it, looking where she was going this time. She thought about the trick she had learnted and decided she would do that incase of any more accidents. she overflew the bludger and swung her bat round to it and it headed back to maddiie quite fast. 'Oh dear' she thought as she chased after it again.

(Stop Doing that! >XO< I couldn't help it,lol.)

Maddiie had saw the buldger coming at her, and quickly duck easily. She smiled at that thought of happening Phew.
"You did something better and it was great, now try to aim the buldger when your hitting it. I know its a fast paste kind of thing, but you'll get better at it." Maddiie coached Ginny.

{lol}

'I'll try but i was aiming at you though,' smiled ginny saying it jokingly after. 'Shall i get the bludger then?'

Maddiie smirked a bit. "No i got it " Maddiie got the buldger an a swift of a second. She was a bit high up an the air and took another approach, just like muggel baseball, she send the ball out as a fast ball.

ginny watched as Maddiie got the bludger and threw at another fast pace. ginny sped after it yet again and then took her bat, turned round and wacked the bludger at the hoops for a change. She watched it as it went in and bomeranged back to her. She took her bat again and protected herself from it. She chased afetr it again and tapped it back to maddiie, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back