OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
The sorting ceremony for Y11 is up along with instructions on how to be sorted or how to transfer to HNZ in Y11.

Interested in your character being a first year, roleplaying sitting on the stool, and being part of the main sorting excitement? Then be sure to check out the sorting process! :D

Do you need your character to skip ahead a few years? Start Hogwarts in the midst of the excitement of a specific year level? Perhaps they attended another Wizarding Academy but have realized how much better HNZ is? Well then apply to transfer!

If you have any specific questions or concerns about sorting or transferring, feel free to contact me or post in this topic. :)

To students about to be sorted/transferred: Best of luck! Please remember, however, that you may not interrupt roleplays set in Y10, as your character is not at the school until Y11.

Thank you all,

~Nick
To people submitting non-sorting/transfer applications (plot requests, for instance) be aware that sorting takes precedence and that you will experience significant delays in receiving a response.
(I'd be really nice if you could hold off on such applications until after sorting. :r )
Roleplayers with newly sorted students are also welcome to post their reactions to where their character was sorted in this topic: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7338402/
:)

Sorting will officially close tomorrow at 10PM EDT. :)
Get your forms in as soon as you can! ^_^

Sorting has officially been closed. :)
Look for full sorting stats in the upcoming Bi-Weekly Update. ^_^

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back