Sorting & Transfers for Y19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did not expect to have a Gryff. I was figuring he would be Ravenclaw or Slytherin (like all the rest of my characters xD ) New student - fresh start. :D

Lilith Morgenstern said:
Charmaine Zsigmond said:
Tarrell Phaar said:
I guess i'm jinxed to have only Ravenclaws as my previous student character was one too. :r
Does that mean I'm jinxed to have Puffs? xD This, I believe is my 4th Puff... xD

Well, as this is my first character here, I guess that I'm not completely doomed yet. Sadly, if you consider other roleplay sites, this is my eighth Slytherin to date! And I only have eight characters, too... :doh:
Now that's a lot. :p

Izale Brai said:
I think that I personally would be a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff, so I set myself a challenge to see if I could make someone who would be a Slytherin, and I did it! Woot!
Well, we generally encourage people not to aim for a house (or aim to not get a house) but instead just answer genuinely for the character you're getting sorted.
It's amazing how many sorting forms are caricatures of a certain house but the actual character is nothing like that.

I was happy with what Davina got. I mean she isn't exactly very bright, so Ravenclaw was a no go. Slytherin would not have worked very well because she isn't smart enough to be cunning or sly and Gryffindor is for the adventurous or Brave, of which Davi is neither. Poor thing.

I created a character based on my own personality (which sadly isn't very desirable in the first place) and got Slytherin. Though I'm quite happy with what Lilith got. I mean, she's not brave, courageous or honorable at all, so Gryffindor was definitely out. While she's friendly and welcoming, she's only loyal to those who are really close to her, so...*throws the option of Hufflepuff out of the window*. I thought that it would be a close tie between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, but since Lilith is rather self-centered (she tries not to be...but it doesn't work) and lacks the capacity to feel compassion for anything not directly related to her (or anyone close to her), so Slytherin it was! Not to mention that she's rather cunning to begin with. Wonder what that says about my own personality. xD

Nicolas King said:
Izale Brai said:
I think that I personally would be a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff, so I set myself a challenge to see if I could make someone who would be a Slytherin, and I did it! Woot!
Well, we generally encourage people not to aim for a house (or aim to not get a house) but instead just answer genuinely for the character you're getting sorted.
It's amazing how many sorting forms are caricatures of a certain house but the actual character is nothing like that.
That is a good point. I will try to remember that it's just how my character reacts to situations, not what I want the outcome to be. A very good thing to remember for beginner role-players like me. :) I hope that I can get better at this.

Izale Brai said:
That is a good point. I will try to remember that it's just how my character reacts to situations, not what I want the outcome to be. A very good thing to remember for beginner role-players like me. :) I hope that I can get better at this.

Don't worry, you definitely will. :D

Well, after I lost Tate's and Damita's sorting forms twice, I finally got through everyone's. But I have never have any idea what my characters will be in. Whenever I guess I'm wrong, so it's always a surprise.
I do hope I get a 'Puff though. I've been wanting a 'Puff for ages xD But I'm happy with anything. I love sorting! :woot:
Though my character's themselves have preferences. Tommy wants Gryffindor because he has a friend there. Damita wants Slytherin because her brother's there. I have no idea about Tommy, but I have a feeling that Damita will not get Slytherin. :r xD

I'm glad Lucy got Gryffindor. All the Kaster's have been Gryffindor's! Plus we have some great ideas for the Darkhart/Kaster feud and seeing as Tate got Ravenclaw :D

Thorine Dolohov is spinning in her grave. *giggles* It'll be interesting having my two boys in Hufflepuff house.

That makes me excited to have Christian's brother in school next year! xD

Ariana here is my third Slytherin. Not bad to say I don't actually like Slytherin.

I'm a little surprised at Vixen's sorting results. I really wanted her to be in Ravenclaw, for my lack of Ravenclaws.
But I stayed true to her character, and she is a bit more Slytherin than Ravenclaw. I know she will not like the hat though after what it said about her being like her mom. =))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back