Sorting & Transfers for Y19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorting Hat

Once again it feels like I just finished sorting and we're back at it again! (This time even moreso!)

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one?
Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did you provoke a witty response from the sorting hat? What'd you think of that?

Sorting Hat said:
Once again it feels like I just finished sorting and we're back at it again!
Much like Christmas, huh? :r

I'm sorting Bridget and Matilda this year. I think Matilda will be a Ravenclaw, but I honestly have no clue about Bridget, which is nice because I'm excited to see where she'll be put ^_^

I know we all appreciate the work of the admins, but I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do this every year!

Good luck everyone (except Daniel) getting the houses you hoped for :r xD

Bridget Riley said:
Sorting Hat said:
Once again it feels like I just finished sorting and we're back at it again!
Much like Christmas, huh? :r
Way worse than Christmas! Sorting happens like 3 or more times in a calendar year. Christmas, on the other hand, does not. :p

I have one other character to sort but so far Casey is devastated that he was sorted into Slytherin, he had hopes of making it into Gryffindor like his father and grandfather. He'd never considered being sorted into Slytherin, he never liked the house very much.

Casey Daniels said:
He'd never considered being sorted into Slytherin, he never liked the house very much.
Now there's more fun and excitement and depth to your character, already!
Maybe he shouldn't act so Slytherin-y, though. :r

To be honest, I really didn't have a preference for the three characters I have to be sorted this year. Nor did I have any idea where they were going to go. For Belladonna, I figured she might be a mix between Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, because she lacks brains and the cunning nature. But I think she'll make an awesome Gryffindor too! Zinaida, was an interesting one. She's a lovable person so Hufflepuff is dead set perfect for her. Plus she's a Zhefarovich so I think that's going to going to make an interesting plot twist for her. Lastly, Pandora I figured would have been good for any house but Hufflepuff. So I think Slytherin will be a good house for her!

Overall, pretty happy with the results. I'll trust the hat's decision as these being the houses that work best for the characters. ^_^

Casey Daniels said:
He'd never considered being sorted into Slytherin, he never liked the house very much.
In your sorting form, it was largely the scenarios that determined that he should be in Slytherin.
It's often interesting how somebody behaves in the scenarios can be quite different from their described personality in other parts of the form.

Bridget Riley said:
Someone's going to need a new sig :r
:teehee:
Belladonna Metzger said:
Belladonna, Zinaida, Pandora
Time to sort a character for Ravenclaw, too. :r

Yay got my babies sorted!
For Matt Greene, I had no idea where he would go. I figured I would put a little of everything and just be surprised with the outcome. I figured he would have been a Slytherin cause he was my first sorted character. I wonder what was the other house he could have been sorted into! For Blaine Matthias, I was secretly hoping Ravenclaw, since I only have one of those. I think that he will do just awesomely in there! Plus a mean Ravenclaw? Awesomeee. For Vladimir Zhefarovich, not surprised with the way that he was raised. I figured he would have gone into Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but he did prefer Slytherin of course.
God I love sorting.

Jessye, told you Belladonna would be excellent in red. :r

Yes i am very happy to be in Slytherin. I wanted ravenclaw or Slytherin and my dream came true yeah! It is good for Brittany, a mean girl is born haha. Congratulations everyone i hope you are all happy just like me. It is new so i read some topics, anyone tips for me?

Bridget Riley said:
Nicolas King said:
Way worse than Christmas! Sorting happens like 3 or more times in a calendar year. Christmas, on the other hand, does not. :p
Oh god, imagine Christmas three times a year :zombie: I can see where you're coming from. xD
What!!! Christmas three times a year would be amazing!!! :woot:

Anyways, totally happy with Hufflepuff, thought she would be, but was a bit nervous that she wouldn't be in Hufflepuff. But yay!

Jamie, have a look at this link. It will give you some hints and tips on RPing! Also, the best way that I found to learn, is to do! So just start up a topic and get RPing ^_^

I was origionally planning slytherin for Lowan but then I decided I don't want another slytherin so I changed him slightly to make him more likely to be in gryffindor (though I would have still been happy for slytherin) and I was happy I have another red. Now it's a shame that's the house I have had the least characters in is my favourite house. Next time I have a charicter to sort (which won't be for years as I have sorted twice in a row) I will have to try for a ravenclaw. Though I sort of want the youngest kickett to be a puff so maybe the one after that.

I made Etienne pretty much a Ravenclaw but I am not going to be surprised if he ends up somewhere else, thanks to the whims of the sorting hat. :lol:

Edit: I should've tried harder =)) Oh well, I'm plenty happy with Gryffindor. He's got to grow in to it, like the sorting hat says, but he'll get there. He needs to reconcile with his brave nature (something that was kind of repressed by a protective mother determined to keep him safe).

He is known for his whims. :shifty:

Etienne Raymond said:
If there's one thing I've learnt in my...gods, 5 and a half years here, it's that the Sorting Hat can be unpredictable.
"Oh, you're an über stereotypical Slytherin? TO THE HUFFLEPUFFS WITH YOU!"

Classic sorting hat. :tut:

I wasn't expecting Hufflepuff, but we'll see how Ethan will do the upcoming seven years!

Tarrell Phaar said:
I guess i'm jinxed to have only Ravenclaws as my previous student character was one too. :r
Does that mean I'm jinxed to have Puffs? xD This, I believe is my 4th Puff... xD

Charmaine Zsigmond said:
Tarrell Phaar said:
I guess i'm jinxed to have only Ravenclaws as my previous student character was one too. :r
Does that mean I'm jinxed to have Puffs? xD This, I believe is my 4th Puff... xD

Well, as this is my first character here, I guess that I'm not completely doomed yet. Sadly, if you consider other roleplay sites, this is my eighth Slytherin to date! And I only have eight characters, too... :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back