OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
The sorting ceremony for Y10 is up along with instructions on how to be sorted or how to transfer to HNZ in Y10.

Interested in your character being a first year, roleplaying sitting on the stool, and being part of the main sorting excitement? Then be sure to check out the sorting process! :D

Do you need your character to skip ahead a few years? Start Hogwarts in the midst of the excitement of a specific year level? Perhaps they attended another Wizarding Academy but have realized how much better HNZ is? Well then apply to transfer!

If you have any specific questions or concerns about sorting or transferring, feel free to contact me or post in this topic. :)

To students about to be sorted/transferred: Best of luck! Please remember, however, that you may not interrupt roleplays set in Y9, as your character is not at the school until Y10.

Thank you all,

~Nick

Awesome, I'm in. Also, I can't seem to access the Submission Page. It gives me an error.

Hamza Khalid said:
Awesome, I'm in. Also, I can't seem to access the Submission Page. It gives me an error.
I knew I forgot something. :doh:

All fixed. ;)

Haha, thanks. I'm done with the form and have submitted it. :)

Update: The forms are now fully IE compatible.
There was a rough few hours there, but I made a solution that IE could agree to, evidently. ;)

Good Job and thanks Nick. :D
Sorry for the double post, but what seems to be the problem here, in this forum?

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/forum/39852/

I was one of the first who posted, yet a lot of who came after me have been helped, yet me and a few other people have been left in the topic without any reply? Can someone fill me in?

Hi, I',m getting most of the way through the sorting forms but it won't let me go to "next situation" in Part 3, so i can't
finish the application. What to do??

Are you using IE or FF?

IE.

Yeah . . . but aren't they different every time? Not that I know anything whatsoever about this, but it won't let me in and it's really frustrating.

Sorry . . . just had to get that out. Has anyone got any idea what I can do about this?

The form is entirely tested in IE7 and IE8. (As well as FireFox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.)
If you're using IE and it's not working, then you're using IE6 which does not meet web standards.
There is no fixing codes for it.

Upgrade your web browser or anything at all, but that's the end of the IE complaints I'm willing to hear. I got it to work in the only two it will support after hours of extra work. I will not continue to be frustrated over this because of people using old, worn out, and unsupported browsers.

Thank you.

Well, I'm very sorry for frustrating you. I took that advice, and it's working now, so thanks heaps!

It did the same thing to me Jazy. I had to use dad's laptop, which is on IE 9.

Good to see it's working for you two now. :)

Transferring has official closed and all requests have been processed. :)

Sorting is now officially concluded as well.

Thank you to everybody who helped make sorting such a success this 'year'.
Have a wonderful Y10. ^_^

(For those of you who were recently sorted and shops just closed on you - you may PM the shopkeepers or just buy things during a break as if it were before school started. :) )

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back