Sort of A Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana-Cole Shorts

Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Ok....... Ana-Cole (and Emma) are going to be gone from June 29 through July 4. I am going away (trying to pretend that it is a vacation). I am going away to Renfrew Center for just a short bit. It is like a trial thing. They are going to do an evaluation and stuff like that. Hopefully everything will turn out peachy and I will be back as soon as possible. I don't know if there will be computers there but I doubt it :( If there is I will be on :D

Miss you all and promise to be back soon

he Renfrew Center, the country's first residential eating disorder treatment facility, we empower individuals to actively participate in their own growth and recovery.

you don't eat........

Lexi Rodriguez said:
he Renfrew Center, the country's first residential eating disorder treatment facility, we empower individuals to actively participate in their own growth and recovery.

you don't eat........
You are very blunt :p But it's not that simple
Its not just about eating and not eating
But it is hard to explain......................... lol

I hope that the center is able to help you. I'll miss you!!

Best of luck to you Ana-Cole!
You will be in my thoughts and prayers!!
Hope that things will work out for the best!!

Bye Everyone :-h

I'm supposed to be heading out the door as I type. I will be back soon......I promise. I'll miss you all. :X :p

Lexi Rodriguez said:

you don't eat........
Wow. Lexi that was rather rude in my opinion. She is going through alot by the looks of it and pointing her troubles out to her is not very compassionate at all.

Ana I do hope you are able to heal and work your way out from your troubles. My thoughts and prayers will be with you over the next few weeks as you do your best at the Center. Good luck!! Hurry back! :D

Lily Potter said:
Lexi Rodriguez said:

you don't eat........
Wow. Lexi that was rather rude in my opinion. She is going through alot by the looks of it and pointing her troubles out to her is not very compassionate at all.

Ana I do hope you are able to heal and work your way out from your troubles. My thoughts and prayers will be with you over the next few weeks as you do your best at the Center. Good luck!! Hurry back! :D
That was rather rude.

However I commend you on taking this step Ana-Cole/Emma and hope all goes well. :D
I look forward to seeing you on here again :-h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back