Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
14 1/2" Knotted Dogwood Meteorite Dust Flexible
This rose was the one Jocelynn was the most excited to deliver. It was for a girl in her house a few years older than her. But it was red. This girl must be in love with someone and she thought it was super cute that the girl was getting a red rose from her love. "Hey Evelyn Manning! I have a rose for you!" She yelled out as she spotted the older students on the 4th floor, she ran up the stairs to meet the girl.

The blonde was the most happy ever. She had found the perfect oufit for the valentine dance. It wasn't a dress as usual but she found a jumpsuit from her one of her favorite brands. Evelyn followed the latest trends and found this red jumpsuit. She thought it was classy and still sexy too, she loved experimenting with it. She came from a lesson and just said goodbye to her twin that followed the same, now she was on her way to the Gryffindor tower again. But before she came there she heard someone calling her name, so turned her head around. It was loud that this girl called her so it must be urgent she thought. Evelyn thought it was nice to meet new people and help where she could, so she was glad someone came to her. '' Hello!'' she said with a big smile and it went bigger when she heard the girl had a rose for her. '' Oh lovely! I'm wondering who send it. What's your name?'' the blonde asked to the girl. She seemed younger and like a first year, so it was kinda cute she brought this.

Jocelynn was glad to see a smiling face, this older girl was really pretty too. She hoped when she was older she'd be pretty like that. Holding out a red rose to the older girl Jocelynn smiled, "I would guess someone who loves you a lot sent it!" Jocelynn was happy to see this girl liking the rose so much. She hoped when she was older to have someone to send roses to, other than her friends Liam and Nixon. They were fine but not either she thought she'd ever be willing to date. Plants were more interesting to the young girl than boys.

With love, Noah

The blonde smiled at the younger Gryffindor student and saw she got a red rose. The blonde already had a idea from who it would be, ofcourse there could be no one else. He didn't forget this year and that made her happy. She smiled at the girl and nodded. When she took the rose and opened the note a smile appeared on her face. It was from Noah she was right. But she expected a bit more text on it. But after all Noah was a boy with not much words. He didn't needed it sometimes, seeing him was enough. And he complimented her plenty of times and was sweet to her. '' Thanks! It is from my boyfriend. I'm really happy.'' Evelyn said with a bright smile. She looked at the girl for a moment. '' You are a Gryffindor too right? What's your name?'' the blonde asked to the younger lion.

Jocelynn was happy the older girl seemed to enjoy her rose and note so much. "You have a boyfriend!" Jocelynn said surprised, though she still thought boys seemed of frogs and weren't worth worrying about. "My name is Jocelynn Moors, my last name is spelled m-o-o-r-s, even though it sounds like, ya know, give me 'more'," the young Gryffindor said never minding having to explain her name. A lot of the Professors said it with the s at the end until she corrected them, but it didn't bother her. Hopefully they would all know by the time Sissy came here next year, as it would bother her, the young girl thought to herself.

Evelyn didn't mind of sharing the senders name with the person that gave her the rose. It was a younger girl and she was from the same house. And it didn't hurt to get to know more people In her own year Evelyn didn't really liked the lions much, she hanged out with other students from others houses more. But didn't ment that she didn't liked Gryffindor at all. The blonde thought of her house as nice and she was glad to be sorted into it after all. But she could match in Slytherin too the blonde thought. She would be with Espen, Noah, Fleur and Rory. That must be amazing and sharing a room with Fleur was way better than with Zenia and Merrill. '' Yes I do! He is a Slytherin. His name is Noah and he is really sweet. We've been dating a while now. '' It was true the two were together for some time now. And still the blonde enjoyed every moment she was with Noah. The girl introduced herself as Jocelynn and Evelyn laughed about how the young girl explained her last name. '' I understand really. Nice to meet you Jocelynn. You are a first year right? Do you like being in Gryffindor so far?'' the blonde asked to the younger one. When she thought of her first year she was a total different person. She was grumpy and nothing was too good, and now she enjoyed being on hogwarts like the most students did.

Jocelynn listened to her older housemate surprised by how as just a forth year she was dating. Jocelynn never really pictured dating until she was much older and guys were, well nicer and cleaner. She loved Nixon and Liam sure, but sometimes they smelled funny and were too silly to 'like like'. "Wait do you mean, Kingsley? Our Head of House's son?" Jocelynn asked excitedly. Coming from Australia to the new ministry step up was interesting but she had read all about the Minister of Magic in New Zealand and his family. She knew there was one older Noah and then she thought another boy might be coming to school soon as well. She wondered what it was like to date a famous guy. As Jocelynn thought the only famous people were those who held the position of Minister and his family. She didn't realize there were bands and just other ways of being famous. Her thoughts on this older girl became more and more of admiration, she seemed like a pretty cool Gryffindor! "Yeah I really enjoy the colors and stuff! Frankie, my roommate, is super cool, the other girls are a little quieter than us so I don't think they particularly like very much cause I can go on and on and on, and on. But sometimes I can't help it you know? I've been trying to keep the Rose deliveries short, at least before the person get's the rose cause I know that's the only thing the people really want from me. I have a lot of friends from Slytherin and Hufflepuff too! Not so much Ravenclaw, they all seem kind of....uptight or something. Very quiet bunch, but I should try to make one!" Jocelynn said finally pausing in her long speech.

The blonde started to like this younger girl. She was pretty there and in your face and she liked that. This Jocelynn was so full of life and at the start of her adventure on hogwarts. She laughed as she heard the reaction of Noah his family. It was pretty lovely the girl knew his last name. '' Yeah he is the son of. It was a shock to me too first. But she can be really nice.'' the blonde said with a smile. Kingsley stayed professional on the school and that was expected ofcourse. She had the change of meeting the woman over the break and saw how they lived at home and how she was dressed. Though Evelyn wondered how things must be between her head of house when she and Noah would stop dating. The blonde couldn't help but think of that, it wasn't like she didn't want to date Noah anymore. Evelyn was still very happy with her boyfriend and thinks became pretty serious. '' What do you think of Kingsley so far?'' the blonde asked out of curiosity.

It was lovely how the girl talked about her experiance so far. They had a thing in common that they had much friends in other houses so the blonde knew she wasn't the only one. And ofcourse it wasn't expected of the students to only have friends in your own house. But it was a fact that you shared a room with them and saw them the most. '' Good to hear. I'm not so fond of my roommates, but that is a personal opinon. They don't like me too. '' Evelyn explained and thought of Merrill and Zenia who she really didn't liked. Zenia was from day one clear, she was her enemy for ever. But Merrill she liked first, but that girl was just faking it all. She was trying to be someone or something else and wasn't true in her intentions the blonde thought. Suddenly she was acting like the mean girl to Evelyn. '' It's not a problem for me. I like meeting new people and especially from Gryffindor. I have the same more friends in other houses, it is a special thing right. I've got a few friends in Ravenclaw they are okay! And everyone is different, it doesn't matter which house you are in. I don't like placing people in boxes, like to think of everyone individual.'' Evelyn explained to the younger lion. She thought of the girl as lovely and hoped whenever she had questions she would come to her. '' If you have any questions about anything just come to me! Or about fashion that is my passion.'' the blonde said friendly to Jocelynn.

Jocelynn was excited to be talking to an older student in her house, it was nice to see how friendly the Gryffindors could be. "That's pretty cool, he's famous!" She said in reply about Evelyn's boyfriend. She hoped he had sent her a really nice note with his rose as she thought Evelyn deserved that, she was a really nice person. "I think she is nice. I only saw her really at the welcome to Gryffindor meeting? And around a few times, she seems distant? But that's probably because I'm never inside much these days while it's warm I'd rather be outside enjoying the fresh air, ya know?" Jocelynn said.

Jocelynn nodded hearing about the roommates, she wasn't sure how much she would come to being friends with her roommates but she hoped they would all become friends. Frankie was really nice and super cool, Jocelynn wanted to be very close to her. "I guess I do know when Ravenclaw girl when I think about it, but she mostly stands on the sidelines, like Nixon and I will be doing funny things and she'll just watch us, but laugh with us of course, I think she might not be as adventurous as we were!" She said about her best friend Nixon. She was pretty sure he was her best friend at the school at least. She loved hanging out with him and he took care of her owl so she didn't have to walk all the way over the Owlery to check on the thing. "Oh, I should probably get going! I can't be late to class, but I'm sure they'd understand I was doing deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back