Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair

Okay, so for the two months or so I haven't really been active at all, and I'm not entirely sure how it happened. I suddenly realised at the end of the year that I haven't been working nearly as much as I should have been. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing in Geography or Maths, and yet I kept up with all the extra-curricular stuff; such as variety show dancing, school choir, singing lessons and my local choir. I found that I'd end up coming online at around nine or ten o'clock at night, with absolutely no motivation, or ideas.

So basically, I've been lurking with no idea what I'm doing, and then after about five minutes or so I'd realise I was getting nothing done, and promise myself I'd do it at the weekend, and then sleep my way through the weekend, or do homework/study. However; my holidays have finally begun, and while I will be working for the next few weeks; the hours aren't very long, and I can get some study done, as I'm attending exams and need to pass the time. Then, next year; I'll be back to speed and hopefully balance my last year out somewhat. So basically, I'm hoping to resurface a bit here, and perhaps pace myself a bit more, rather than organising seven different plots at once that I have no hope of keeping up with.

I'm aware that this doesn't really excuse the fact that I never came out and said that I would be inactive, but I genuinely did think that I'd be able to squeeze in some time somewhere and sort everything out, but it didn't happen, and I kept putting it off, not really wanting to "give up" or let anything slide when things were hectic. This is a tendency of mine. I mean; I totally lost my voice at one point during the month, and yet still sang in the show; which hurt enormously and I'm still on medicine for it. So, this is my explanation. It's not an excuse, I should have just realised that I needed to take a break, but I'm a very stubborn person, so I didn't, and I'm sorry, especially to those I had plots with, as I really left ye in the lurch. :doh:

-Maia

Maia! :hug:
It's good to have you back. I hope everything works out for you in the end!
And don't worry about our plots, if you're still up for them, I've been lax myself. :lol:
Anyway, it's good to see you back!
~Tenilee

Welcome back! ^_^

Welcome back, Maia!

I'm glad you're back ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back