Some Men, *uhum* A Man and a Boy who need people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Campion

</FONT>
Kim-Soo-Hyun-dream-high.jpg

Noah Campion, or Kim Jae Bum if you know Korean or want to give it a shot at saying.
17 year old Beauxbatons student. In His 6th Year. Went to a Magic school in the Republic of Korea (South Korea) Years 1-5. His parents decided to move to France to follow their own dreams. Therefore it is lucky his mother is fluent in french and has been teaching her children since they were young.

This guy needs some mates to hang around with, not there are many at Beauxbatons is would seem ;)
A girl to be his future girlfriend. This girl can't be a real sl*ty type of person because it won't be the girl he is after. Growing up in Korean he has learned to respect girls and typically the only time he'd even touch a girl would be dancing or making sure she's okay if she seems to have fallen ill. He comes from a society where touching others is only accepted in a few occassions. However the younger generations have become more and more influenced by western culture, mainly the USA. But Noah is old fashioned, and in the western culture that means very very old fashioned.

He is now in the process of applying to become an Animagus, therefore based on his acceptance by the wonderful Site Staff he may have to change his age to a third year (because they are suppose to start in their third year so I offered to change him). So if you are someone interested in him we can work with the time we have till the Application is Processed however things about him may change around.
gaspard-ulliel-0504.jpg
<FONT font="Monaco">

William Bellerose

This twenty year old has recently quit his job and decided to move to New Zealand where the ever growing numbers of Magic People has caught his attention and he wants to be apart of the hustle and bustle.

So he'll need a few people to become friends with, preferably people that are out of school. The younger teachers would be fine however. He comes from French and English Descent. He grew up just outside of the main city London and went to Hogwarts Scotland. He is looking to live in the wonderful New Zealand the rest of his life and start a career, not that he knows what yet, as well as a Family.

So basically if you have a girl around his age who lives there,and if you just want a flingy date relationship for awhile you are free to leave a message below stating such and I'm sure he'd be happy to go on a date with your character, prehaps they can be best of mates afterwards?

Note on Final: Offered to be a Final for one of Annie's characters so he does not need one, Sorry :(

Haha, so Thanks for Reading, Extra thanks for replying :)

I could offer Jamie here as a friend as they are both 6th years if you are interested you can check out his bio for more information

I have Johanna Murray here. She is twenty-one and went to beauxbatons.She is french and now lives in New Zealand and is a ministry official.She is nice,sweet and is living lie more.I don't have time to give much info so just check her bio! I can offer her as a friend or what ever I don't mind!

Hey, so I have been looking for a reason to create another character and a girlfriend maybe final for Kim seems like the perfect idea. I think it could be interesting to have her being influcned by western culture and then to come across him and be all interested in tthe fact that he is old fashioned. That could be fun. I can give you more deets after I've made her if you like the idea.

Well here she is, and her CD is under her siggie.
And OMG! I so just noticed that Kim's pb is Kim Soo-hyun EEEEEE. That is all xD

Tae Hyo Jin said:
Well here she is, and her CD is under her siggie.
And OMG! I so just noticed that Kim's pb is Kim Soo-hyun EEEEEE. That is all xD
I love Kim Soo Hyun(Dream High!)! Haha and for Noah's Korean name Kim is actually his last name :p But they put family name first and I think typically don't go by just the personal name unless you are really close friends with them and add an -ah to the end of their personal name to i guess make it more personal. She'd call him oppa= older brother when a female call a male older than her. once they were aqainted I think if it was of a friend relationship base, but I have watched Drama where a girl called her boyfriend Oppa so that's kind of up there for me. And I've changed his Korean name toooo Kim Jae Bum( easier to say in my head ). So a close friend would call him Jae Bum-ah. something I've always found interesting, though it'd be strange to try out with any of my friends. Though at Anime club we do use alot of Japanese names for people like Senpai, which is like older student (who knows more then me) sort of thing, haha. I think in Korea they have a similar thing, but I'll have to look it up since I don't actually speak it fluently.

Johanna Murray said:
Thank You! I'll reply sometime later today after I have a good nights sleep!

Lol I know its his last name but they sometimes they use them as a nick name xDi know alot about korea and japan so let's just call him Kim, easier then saying his whole name xD anyway, what did you think of what I said? Yes or no? I think it could be interesting to have her westernised and him not, you know what I mean?
[/justify​

Well if they met in France then he'd go by Noah, because thats his western name(and he wants to fit in really well, poor guy is nervous about the transfer!). I was planning more on the lines of a Western white girl for his final but I haven't really been planning on getting him a final so soon after creating him because he is still young it'd be hard for me to say okay buddy this is the girl and then having it fall apart if they don't work well later on if one of them changes. I was only planning for this plot request page to be looking for a final for Will and he's got one now haha. But we can see how they get on in a thread and maybe they can date for awhile :)

Okay that's cool, just let me know when you want to start :)

Sorry for the long delay but would like to roleplay with Jamie and if so would you like to start or did you want me to start?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back