Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hey folks, so a few of my kids are in some need of things:

HNZ Students​
12258.jpg

So I have Mazikeen Roe, she's a sixth year soon to be seventh year gryffindor. She knows what. she wants. in life and is keen to go get it. She's a friendly person, she loves being feminine. One of her closest friends just graduated and so she'll be a bit lonely. She could use friends and a romance. Poor girl's never had so much as a crush. She's gay and very open about it. Happy to discuss both short and long term plots​
12721.jpg

Padme Hume is a third year, soon to be fourth year hufflepuff. She's had a pretty rollercoaster year and she's very unsure of herself. She is a nice enough person, she'll always be very clear in what she wants. She's not particularly trusting right now, and another bad experience would make even less so. She's a bit lonely and could do with some more friends and perhaps some new romance. I'm open to any gender - she's not sure about herself either so I think she'd explore. Happy to discuss both short and long term plots.​
13900.jpg

Next there is Lumio. I've been neglecting him a little but I'd like to do more with him as time goes on. He's a very indoors is best kinda guy, he likes playing guitar and making pasta. He's loud and eager. He can be pretty reactive if pushed and he'd definitely jump in to defend someone. He could use more friends - I'd be tentative about any romance plots he's just quite young, but happy to discuss if folk have ideas.​

Adults​
7953.jpg

The first of the adults I want to find something for is Isaiah Jeffreys. Isaiah was head boy back in the day. He's a studious and clever person, he works for the ministry and has done so since he graduated. He works hard and is light hearted. He recent was somewhat reunited with his school fling and his estranged son so he's got some issues. Overall Isaiah's just looking to start settling down. He's open to men or women and I'm pretty flexible too plot wise, so if you have an idea just hit me up. Additionally any friends would be chill. Isaiah is 26 years old(ish) I think. Maths is hard​
7441.jpg

Graeme Fergusson is next he's a quidditch player who quit school in his sixth year to pursue it. He has a poor relationship with his wider family. He lives in Scotland, but travels a lot for games etc. He'd want to primarily remain in scotland. Graeme is very reclusive, he doesn't really go out much but when he does - he drinks hard. Graeme doesn't have too many friends and has certainly kept to himself since the one person he really loved left him. He could use some romance, he's only into women. Graeme is 29.​
9885.jpg

Ares Jeffreys is the last of this bunch. He's also a quidditch player. He's played professionally for a few years and he loves it. He always wanted it and is always greatly to have it. Ares is pretty self deprecating, and generally has a low opinion of himself. He's always had to compare himself to his brothers both of whom in his mind are just better than he is. Ares needs friends and a love interest, i'm flexible to ideas and plans. Ares is gay however, so they would need to be men. Ares is 22.​

Here are other characters that i'm not specifically looking for anything but with whom I'd always be happy to plot or you can look at the sub accounts on this character.
Other characters​

Derek Tahana​
Cyzarine Haden​
Aonghas Fergusson​
Minnie Calida​
Daintree Vaskevold​
Ajaccio Skey​
Liusaidh Fergusson​
Einar Haines​
Noemie Snow​
Rory Fergusson​
Stefan Archer​

And additional note, I have a lot going on, so i can be a little forgetful about threads, so just poke me about threads or plots that I might have missed. And while I'm looking for threads, I am slow with my threads, and the more threads I have the slower I then am, so just don't expect anything too quickly xD

Hi Emzies!

I can offer you Aisa for Padme, she's a bit of a loner but I'm trying to get her out of her shell a little. I feel like she and Padme would get along, and maybe their brothers encourage it a bit too :p She could also potentially be a romantic option later on as Aisa is bisexual, but that would depend on how things go with others too.

I really enjoy Lumio and Lucas together, and I'd like to develop their friendship more. Lucas really admires Lumio, and I feel like he might develop a small crush on him too in the future. Maybe he could open up a bit more and sing along with his guitar playing at one point?

Hi Emzies!

I can offer you Aisa for Padme, she's a bit of a loner but I'm trying to get her out of her shell a little. I feel like she and Padme would get along, and maybe their brothers encourage it a bit too :p She could also potentially be a romantic option later on as Aisa is bisexual, but that would depend on how things go with others too.

I really enjoy Lumio and Lucas together, and I'd like to develop their friendship more. Lucas really admires Lumio, and I feel like he might develop a small crush on him too in the future. Maybe he could open up a bit more and sing along with his guitar playing at one point?

So Aisa and Padme, I think it would make sense for them to know each other a little because of accio and their brothers being friends. I can definitely see something growing off that. We could see about how it develops and if that leads to any romance. But definitely keen. We could start something up soon?

Lumio and Lucas, do also really enjoy them hanging out. He really is eager by the D&D that Lucas told him about so I can certainly see them becoming better friends from that. I don't really know which direction lumio will take romance wise yet, but I think it could be fun to have it develop. We have that thread right now, but definitely up for something in the new IC year.

I can start one if you start the other

Hey Emzsss!

Athena x Mazi: Well she can always be the best friend for her. But now dating Derek, perhaps things will be a bit less like when they always spend time together. I don't know how Maze will act to that?

Hi Emzies!

Also to this I'm gonna open a topic for Christina and Lucas when the year starts, but perhaps Lumio can come along? Going on some adventure in the castle/around. I would love for her to make more friends, so a small group would be fun perhaps? @Amber Chou Wilson

Emzieeeessss :wub:

Alright so first things first, Lumio and Knox should be guitar buds. Do you want to start something or should I??

Second things second, Ares and Xavier haven’t rped in like forever?? And they’re now adults and stuff and I would love to rp them catching up over a drink (Possibly also with Isaiah??) but yeah twin time is something I really would love to have with them at least. Let me know your thoughts!

Hey Emzies.
Maze and Willow. they should plot. they are friends and will both be feeling the loss of fleur around the school. I have always sort of seen maze as a good friend of willow's not as close as Chante or fleur but well up there even if we havent RPed them much.

Hey Emzsss!

Athena x Mazi: Well she can always be the best friend for her. But now dating Derek, perhaps things will be a bit less like when they always spend time together. I don't know how Maze will act to that?

Also to this I'm gonna open a topic for Christina and Lucas when the year starts, but perhaps Lumio can come along? Going on some adventure in the castle/around. I would love for her to make more friends, so a small group would be fun perhaps?
Keen for the lumio and Christina and Lucas topic - just link me!

Athena and mazikeen, I like it, i think Maz will probs be a little jealous but supportive.

Emzieeeessss :wub:

Alright so first things first, Lumio and Knox should be guitar buds. Do you want to start something or should I??

Second things second, Ares and Xavier haven’t rped in like forever?? And they’re now adults and stuff and I would love to rp them catching up over a drink (Possibly also with Isaiah??) but yeah twin time is something I really would love to have with them at least. Let me know your thoughts!
Definitely for lumio and knox - I've already said it but I've love it. We could do something in gryffindor - a jam session - I can start something

I'd love for Ares and Xavier to catch up, especially over a drink, if I'm starting the other one, would you be good to start this one?

Hey Emzies.
Maze and Willow. they should plot. they are friends and will both be feeling the loss of fleur around the school. I have always sort of seen maze as a good friend of willow's not as close as Chante or fleur but well up there even if we havent RPed them much.
Yeah, I'd like that, they've always been good friends but never close friend, i'd be real keen to fix that! Do you want to start something or shall I?

I am glad that we are on the same wavelength as to their friendship. I am happy to start soemthign if you want. once i have replied to after work. :r I am thinking seventh year dorm? otherwise, you can start something if you want. juat a heads up i might not be overly fast ar replying. but i am guessing you have already figured that out.

Definitely for lumio and knox - I've already said it but I've love it. We could do something in gryffindor - a jam session - I can start something

I'd love for Ares and Xavier to catch up, especially over a drink, if I'm starting the other one, would you be good to start this one?

I'm all good to start the one with Xavier and Ares, I'll message you with a few questions about it first though :p Just to make sure we're on the same page!

Emziiiieeesssss!!

We haven't rped in a long whiiiiiile!

I have Corey Edogawa who can be a friend for Padme and/or Lumio! He's a third year but he's always open to making more friends. He's really outgoing and energetic although he can be quite dense at times. He really needs more friends honestly otherwise he'd just be hanging around his cousins.

We could also rp Jai and Daintree since they've been doing tryouts for the Slytherin team for years now xD

And we could always plot with Keye and Isaiah if you're up for it.. :r

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back