Solo una noché

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael De La Cruz

Solo una noch?

<t>Rafael De La Cruz was off season around this time of year. He had vacation for about six months in the year, and than the rest of the of the months he's on season playing the sport he loved best. But now it wasn't time to think about playing soccer (futbul), even if he did played it off season whenever he was staying at his very expensive home back in Spain, now it was time for fun. He and a few team mates decided to travel to New Zealand for a couple weeks of just hanging out and vacationing. The weather was just like what they wanted, in Spain it was like this but they figure with new location catch their interest. New location meant more fun and meeting more woman younger than his age. Yeah he was already hitting 40, but did he seriously look like it? He thinks not, Rafael kept up with his appearance for all that it matters he could played it off being 21 again, it was very easy to do, but some woman loved the experience that came with it. <br/>
<br/>
Rafael and a couple of his friend headed for the town this evening, he was already looking for a club when they spotted one not to far away from their suits. Rafael crew when inside the club, music was turned up and the crowd was already getting into the rhythm. Rafeal sat at the bar and order a couple shots. He lined them up and juzzle them down. In less than an hour he was already wasted but kept at it, his words slurring but that didn't stop him from getting up and dancing. Now it was time to have fun and see what kind of possibilities he could attrack tonight. </t>

It was the weekend and Jasmin has no lesson for that day and can have a break from teaching, she decided to have some fun and drinks, Jasmin apparated at a bar outside of Wellington. She was just alone because some of her colleague are with their families in the castle, Jasmin didn't know where is her daughter at this time. She had been in so many problems and she just wanted to have some peace of mind and everything, she went inside of the said bar. Music was roaring in the establishment, Jasmin was at beat even though she's 42 she can still be in style. Getting a drink at the bar section, Jasmin drank 5 margaritas and was beginning to be dizzy at the alcohol. Drinking is the only way your problems will be vanished, Jasmin got her 6th margarita she drank it while dancing slightly in her sit.

It seem like Rafeal wasn't the only one drinking hard tonight. He laughed as he flung over getting the opportunity first to talk the woman who looked to young to be a mother. Rafeal stumble and sat right next to her. "Mida Bonita" he said in Spanish but he remember the last time he was here, the girl he met hadn't know what he was saying. So he switched his use of Spanish, and started to slur his speech in English. "Hello Gorgeous" he said with a cheeky grin. The alcohol already taking its full effects, he kept grinning stupidly while brushing his gorgeous locks back. "Where you been all my life?" typical line but it worked everytime.

Jasmin smiled as a man had sat beside her and called her gorgeous, on the effects of the alcohol Jasmin didn't know what she's talking about now. "I'm just around." She told the man and smiled again, her smile was not the typical smile but a stupid smile. Jasmin turned to the man and starred their faces inches apart, when your drinking you really didn't know what's happening. She took another sip on her margarita glass and after that Jasmin kissed the guy not even saying a word, Jasmin will not even remember this tomorrow if she got back safely at the castle.

Rafael felt the woman lips pressed against his, it was to fast but he had aced pretty quickly. He felt his arms wrap around her petite waste. He smashed his lips against hers and called her, his love in Spanish. The music was loud and made his words faint so he sort of whisper or slurred in her ears. He took Jasmine on top of his lap, he asked her tease. "Nena what are you 21?" he teased about her age but honestly thought she was about 25 at least for pushing 30 nowhere near passed him. "Want to have some fun tonight?" he chuckle and rested his arms down her lower back. "Sexy lady drive me crazy" he kissed her continuous and kept groping her tightly.

As the two kissed, the music became louder, and after she knew she was on the guys lap. She chuckled as the guy said an age that wasn't totally her's, all her problems where gone and she all just knew that Jasmin was having fun with no kids to bother her. "Of course I want to have fun, that's why I went here, I want to be adventurous for one day." Jasmin said as the guy continued to kiss her, Jasmin deepen the kiss as she placed her arms around the guy's neck. She was beginning to become wild and she doesn't know about it.

Rafael order up a couple rounds of jello shots. He did them all on Jasmin neck and arms. He did the lemon shot as well, he devour her sensitive spots than took her to the dance floor. He had his arms around her small little figure, and dance the night for almost two hours or more. He lost track on the count of him taking more shots with Jasmin, buying a couple more drinks and even mixed some up. Rafael was having a blast, he kept whispering and holding her tight against him. Like if he was in love with the woman and knew what she did or did not like. The best part of the night was the music, so far it was, techno was played amongst the selection. The woman knew how to dance, which got him a little more excited by the way she was moving. "Sexy lady want to spend the night with me?" he said while his hands resting on her rear end. Rafael was always a little fresh, to fresh for his own good. He even loved it when a girl didn't feel like going with him, only to end up being in his hotel bed the next morning. The too hard to get didn't imply to him.

The night continue, Jasmin was having fun with this guy. They drank and dance, by the time it was midnight her head became heavy and sleepy at the same time. "I need to sit down." She told the guy and went at the bar to sit down. "I have to go, I'm really tried and I have to do some thing in the morning." Jasmin said in between hiccups. She's till was smiling stupidly, what do you expect? a sweet smile while your drunk?

"Aww come on, I'll take you home" he was sluring but was capable of driving even drunk. He had his rental outside, but before he left he had the car charmed to drive just in case if he was heavily drunk, he would be able to take the woman to her home and him back to his suites. "Want me to?" he asked with a radiant grin on his face, pulling her up to kiss her pretty lips. "I don't mind" he kissed her again, chuckling so stupidly now, the drinks really got to him.

"I'm sorry but I apparate, I live in a boarding school with my daughter and I'm a professor." Jasmin just blurted out, she really can't zip lock her lips when she's drunk and she's getting wild too as she kissed the man back. "I have to arrange an exam for my class tomorrow and I don't want to be there like a zombie." She joked, Jasmin then stood up, ready to get in the ladies room but her eyes where really heavy now and she can't barely walked straight due to her condition.

Rafael caught Jasmin as she tried to walk to her destination. This woman was in no condition to be on her own, he took advantage of that quickly and apparated her back to his suite. They came back into view, Rafael eyes seeing nothing but blur for just a minute, he commanded for the dim light on. It turn on automatically, now he was able to make out Jasmin figure. He kissed her more and laid the woman down on the bed, she had rejected a little only to give into lust. Minutes turn to hours, everything had seem to have been going in blurs or in a fast pace. Roswald didn't know what was going on the next day he woke up, he couldn't even open his eyes when he commanded for them to open. All he did was grunt and roll on his back, still not opening his eyes and unaware of the familiar women laying besides him.

Jasmin felt someone caught her, minutes have pass she barely lit up her eyes a little to see she was on a bed with a man that started to kiss her. Jasmin wants to struggle but it was no use, she was on an aid of a liquor, her eyes was totally black out now and doesn't know what's happening. The next day, she woke up on a move on the bed she was on, Jasmin opened her eyes to see the man on the the bar with her on the bed, she shot up on the bed with the comforter on her body covering her nude figure. "You!" She said, worried. Jasmin was remembering something that happened before, "This is not happening again." Jasmin mumbled as she stood up from the bed still covering her body with the comforter.

Rafeal heard a voice cried out you. He open his eyes to bark back..."What the fu--" his words instantly lost when he caught the reflection of a past woman, some he knew from when he was about twenty one years old. Standing there covering up her nude body, was no one else but Jasmin Rodriguez. A woman he used to please while her husband was away on business trip, someone he had met while touring in and out of city as a rookie. He sat up holding the side of his head, trying to hold up a really bad hang over or just a dream he couldn't seem to get out of. When he notice it wasn't a dream and that Jasmin was really standing there looking frantic, Rafeal laid back against the wall. He yawned carelessly, than smile finally what seem like forever after analyzing what just happen last night. "Morning to you hermosa? I haven't seen you in a while..." he grinned while scratching his arms. He was teasing her like he had always done, but it was to fun not to tease Jasmin. The last time she said to him was 'I will never sleep with you again!' Rafael looked mused, never shout never.

Topic Closed

The plot in this topic requires Administrative approval before it can proceed. Please contact either Nicolas King or Cecily Zhefarovich regarding this plot to receive permission if you desire for it to continue.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back