Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama Mowry knew that dating Syrus Stilinski was going to be a new thing, but she had not expected him to drag her around weird places. She had never been to the Forbidden Forest, and it was for good reason too. She had made a bet with Professor Pendleton to stay out of trouble so that he would buy her chocolates. Her father was not going to her graduation, so she needed all the attention she could get from others, Syrus included. Syrus had been great so far. He was so enthusiastic about their relationship, and he treated her as if she was the most attractive woman in the school, which she didn't say that she wasn't. The girl had an impeccable fashion sense that would put any veela to shame. The girl calmly waited at the edge of the forest for her boyfriend. It was fairly dark, but it was warm. She had decided to wear her uniform as it was only Syrus.

Syrus arrived with his wand drawn out, a light illuminating from the tip of his wand. Unlike Rama, Syrus wore clothes he didn't wear during school hours. So, out of uniform he came. "Really, the most gorgeous girl in this whole entire school and you decided to wear school uniform tonight?" Syrus teased his girlfriend. His arm found their way around her midsection, the boy lightly tapped her lips. "I'm kidding, come on let's go," Syrus took her by the hand and lead the way into a path along the forest. Syrus hadn't been here in a long time, it's been a while but he could still make out the path he once traveled when he was younger. It wasn't far, they weren't going deep, just a little bit secluded from the rest of the school.

Rama shrugged at Syrus's complaint. "Be happy I even came. I much would have preferred a picnic." she told him with an eye roll. It did not really bother her. If she died tonight, she at least wanted whomever found her body to know what house she was in. Rama was extremely proud to be a Ravenclaw, despite not being the best Ravenclaw that she could be. Professor Phillips was the best Ravenclaw in her opinion, but she would never admit that to anyone. She also thought that her father would be a Ravenclaw, if he had attended a Hogwarts school. However, he had went to Durmstrang to focus on the Dark Arts, which made her curious as well. However, she felt that is was too late to explore that interest.

Rama left Syrus guide her into the forest. Normally, she was not the type of person to get nervous, but the Forbidden Forest really made her nervous. It was right in the name that student should not go into the forest. However, she was dating someone who had a lot of energy and liked to break rules. Rama did not know what her boyfriend planned on doing so far into the forest, but she hoped that it was worth her time. She was still getting used to having someone want to spend time with her. "Lets not go too deep, Syrus." she told him. She just did not want to get caught.

Last edited:
Syrus touched his chest like a bludger had grazed him, "Ouch, are you saying you didn't want to come?" Syrus pretends to be hurt. Joking, he laughs pulling her closer. "A picnic is nice and all but I want to spend more time with you without other people watching us. Y'know how it's like with these professors and everyone all in our faces," Syrus explained his desire to coming here with Rama. He wanted to be alone and have some time with his girlfriend without another breathing down their necks and the forest only made sense at the time when he thought of it. "Sh*t, I'm stupid, I promise once we're out on break, I'll take you somewhere nice," Syrus squeezed her hand.

They arrived at the small little clearing, where a sturdy log rested besides a small little pond. Frogs and small toads resided on lilypads. One can hear the crickets and faeries out at night, near this pond. Syrus pointed at the log, insisting she sat down with him. "Come on, sit, trust me. It's been here for ages," Syrus informed her. He used his wand while he kicked the side of the old bark, it'd didn't budge at all. "Some reassurance, alright. I got some chocolate bars I swiped from my roommate if you want something sweet, or my lips," Syrus smirked, pulling out the chocolate bars.

Rama rolled her eyes once again at her boyfriend's extreme exaggerations. It was unnecessary, but it was still cute. Syrus was such a personality, similar to Rama. She understood his desire, but he failed to understand that she liked the attention. But, she was willing to give up some things that she wanted in order to get to know her boyfriend more. He was one of the few people that understood her thought process. "As long as I am with you, everything is nice." she told him simply. She just wished she was putting her chocolate from Professor Pendleton at risk.

When they came to a small clearing, Rama could not help but let her mouth drop. It was beautiful, and she could not help but blush at how much thought Syrus had put into coming here. It made her feel bad for giving him so much sh*t about dragging her here. She gladly took a seat next too him as she made sure to close her mouth. Syrus said he had chocolate bars, and Rama immediately held out her hand for him to give her one. Chocolate was her weakness. "What made you steal from your roommate? Is he rude?" she asked curiously. Her roommates had nothing that she wanted, so she'd never steal from them.

Syrus grins hearing that come from her very lips. It would sound foreign to those who don't know Rama like he does. Or like he tries to know that he understands her. Syrus stretched out his arm, embracing her lovely figure close to him once she sat on the log. "Y'know you can be so sweet, you're like an angel in disguise," Syrus mused. That line can be interpreted in many ways, he hope she saw it in a positive light. "Like, no one ever made me feel special like you do," he decided to explain away his choice of words. He kissed her lips softly, smiling when he pulls away.

Syrus gave up the chocolate bars and shrugs. "Not really, he just always has more than enough," Syrus lightly chuckles to that. "I'll pay him back if anything, but I'm sure he won't notice I took any at all," Syrus peered over at his girlfriend. He relaxed his arm so it was somewhat hanging from her shoulders, the teen didn't want to push too much pressure on her. Syrus gaze fell over the small, little dimly lit pond. The night air thought a bit chilly, carried out a nice little tune because of the small little critters that roam and dwell about the place. Syrus had almost forgotten this place, or else he would've brought Rama here sooner. "What you think? It's not too bad out here?"

Last edited:
Rama chuckled and Syrus's words. Calling her an angel in disguise was something that she had not expected. Rama had her times when she was nice, but she did not think that she was anywhere close to an angel by far. He did not need to explain himself, but she knew that he did not like being misunderstood. Rama could be offended easily, and Syrus knew that. She smiled after he pulled away from her lips, though she wished that he hadn't. "I'm glad that I don't make you feel terrible like I do everyone else." she told him semi-seriously. Rama had completely let her guard down at the Yule Ball, but it was harder for her to do that now.

Rama took the chocolate and opened it. She snuggled closer to her boyfriend. His
explanation was an interesting one. However, Rama would never steal from her friends. She would rather steal from people she wasn't close to, if she decided to steal at all. "Make sure that you pay him back." she told him sternly. There were rules for a reason, and there was often never a good reason to steal. At his question about the pond, she nodded. It was nice. Rama was definitely more of a homebody. She did not like going outside unless there was a real reason for her to go. "When did you find this place? It's beautiful." she told him.

Syrus quite like the way she laughs and was a little at eased around him. It's not something he won't take for granted since he can't seem to forget their memorable introduction to each other. He wasn't proud of the way he acted, in fact he came across a little desperate to know the girl. Syrus paid mind to a handful of girls at Hogwarts, none would return his interest in them. Rama was different, she gave him a chance, and he could never forget that. "You make other people feel terrible? Pfft, never," the teen jest, bringing back his lovely closer to him once again. Syrus pressed his lips tenderly upon her soft ones.

Syrus rolled his eyes, quietly laughing in the secluded area they were in. "Okay, fine, I'll pay him back. I'll buy you some chocolates at Honeyduke's," he agreed to pay back and possibly promised to get her a treat at one of Brightstone Village's little shop. That will give him some excuse to spend some of the galleons he earn at the Quidditch shop over the years. "Third year with a friend, I think the kid named was Alex or Allen, well we found this place because we were bored. I don't remember if I stopped coming because of quidditch or professors made new disciplinary threats about coming here," Syrus recalls.
"It is, it's not as beautiful as you, but it's close."

Rama smiled as Syrus gave her another kiss. She felt as if he was hinting at why he really brought her down to the Forbidden Forest. She nodded responsibly as Syrus said he would pay his friend back, as he should. Rama leaned her head on Syrus's shoulder as he explained when he found this beautiful place. It was sad that he had not been able to come often, but she was happy that he wanted to come here with her. It made her feel special, which was something that she craved because her father refused to pay attention to her. She chuckled when Syrus told her that the pond was not as beautiful as she was. Rama felt that nature was the most beautiful thing and that she was second. She sat up straight and looked towards Syrus, pulling his face closer with her hand as she leaned in to give him a kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back