Status
Not open for further replies.

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose

Heyy,

I have no idea how to word this. It's something I've been thinking over in my head for about 2 weeks now, and I know it's kinda out the blue, but in all honest, to me it really has been coming to this. I'm not exactly the busiest person on earth, but, I don't want to keep forcing myself onto HNZ, because I feel I need to post.
HNZ, has been in my life for almost 2 and a half years. That's a long time for me, and while it has been mainly all good, there were times when HNZ seemed pointless. HNZ has helped me a lot during the time I have spent here. It's helped me become more confident, and a more confident writer. But HNZ, seems to take all creativity out of me. This isn't an insult to HNZ, if you take it as one, I don't mean it to be. (I :wub: HNZ) I just find it hard to find things to do with my characters, and my posts are getting lamer and lamer. So, I guess it has come to a point where I need lengthy break. To a) figure out what on earth I am going to do with my life, b) Get back my creativity, c) Be less of an indoor hermit.
I go away for the entire summer holidays, which will make it easier for me to not come online as often. But there is no guarantee that I will come back after the holiday either, It'll depend on how things go. I may lurk, but that is all.
So, I'm going to be away about 8, 9 weeks. And after that, I'll see if I come back.
I'm sorry for any topics that I'm in, plots that I have.
I wanted them to happen too, I just need time out.
I'll be here for the rest of the week. Finishing some things up, sorting out characters and such.
[Imogen is going to leave the school, having found out where her sister is. And do some home tutoring. Herself, not bothering about magic]
My banner shop is closed. So any requests, will probably not be completed.

I love you all, and I wish you all the best in the future, if I don't come back.
If I do, I'll see you all in just over 2 months time. Have excellent Summers/Winters

I'll never forget HNZ,
:wub:

Emzies/Emily.

P.S. If you wish to keep in contact with me, even if I'm not around, you can..
Add me on msn @ lions_led_by_donkeys@hotmail.co.uk
Add me on Skype @ grandefuego
Or just email me directly @ itsemilyfuego@gmail.com
I'd be more than happy to talk to any of you. Cause You guys are all Awesome

I'm keeping all the Days, (ie Imogen Day, Pixie Day and Honey Day) and I'm Keeping Grande Fuego.
But it makes no sense to just leave the others, so if you would like Lily Fossil, Oscar Fossil, Elijah Tine or Kiara Tine, then PM on this account, I'm sure we can sort something out.

Aww Immy :cry: I hate to see you gone for so long, but I completely understand the need to take some time away from here. It happens to all of us so no worries. You just have an awesome summer holidays (do all sorts of fun summer-y things) and then just come back to us whenever you feel you're ready. You'll be missed :console:

Lots of :hug: to you!!

Katie :wub:

:(
This is muy sadness.
However, I look forward to you (hopefully) coming back after your break!

I'm gonna miss you Emize :hug: have a kick arse summer/winter break and if you don't return catch you on FB!

Bye!

It is understandable, Emzie. :D
I look forward to seeing you someday, if you return! :hug:

~ Sir Kaitlyn

:o This was totally unexpected! But we all know where you are coming from and understand why you've made this choice. Thank you so much for being a slave for me at Flourish & Blotts. :wub: ^_^
I really hope you choose to come back, because we all love you muchly. :D
Have an amazing break!
Taylor :hug: :wub:

Oh this is so sad! I do so hope you come back, we are losing so many amazing RPers! :cry: but I understand the whole not knowing where you are going in life. I hope you work it all out over your long break. And I'm so happy Immy found her family (Riley will be pleased ^_^ ) I will miss your graphics very muchly I :wub: them so much, I think we will all greatly miss you, but right now I refuse to admit that you might never come back (lets stay optimistic)
♥ Brittany

:o Emzies!!
I should nail your butt to the floor just to make you stay xD
I keed of course - best of luck with everything and glad you're keeping some of your characters at least. I hope you have a wonderful summer vacation and do try to come back to us even if it's only to say hello ;)

Andy won't get to rp with Grande then ... le sigh xD

It's been wonderful having you here and OMGosh!! must get someone else for the quidditch team now too =))

:hug: wubz you to bits girl, be good to yourself always and hope that creativity comes back with a bang ;)

:hug:

Emzies,

It's sad to see you go like many other of our awesome RPers, but hey if it's something you need to do it's something you need to do. Hope to see you around sometime. ♥

- Jessye

Aww, your posts weren't getting lamer (They're still better than mine xD ), but I understand about needing to get away/be more creative. Well, I hope we see you back like next year. Just to visit. Or re-join xD

I'll miss you and your charries. Have fun in the holidays!

Claire x

Emzies! :cry:
It's extremely sad to see you go :( But like everyone else, I completely understand where you are coming from, take as long as you need and I hope you do, in the end, decide to come back to us at some point! You and your characters would seriously be missed otherwise! (especially you :r )

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

-Louise :cool:

Aw, Emzies :cry:
I completely understand where you're coming from, especially with the creativity part... :(
Hopefully you'll sort everything, and come back? :r
We'll miss you!

With best wishes,
Lizzy. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:Awwwah!!!!

I completely understand. And I shall miss you, and Aroha will miss Immy HEAPS.

I hope you manage to sort everything out,

Olivia :wub:

Although we just had one RP with Kasey and Imogen when Immy was a first year, in the kitchens I loved it and you are a great RPer. You'll be missed. Good luck with ur life. Hope you can pop in sometimes

Hugs,
Nishma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back