OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly 16" Sturdy Vine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Rory had enjoyed the valentine's celebration, it had been nice. It had been good to send around those roses to the people in his life that he cared about, that he flirted with. But it had brought to the forefront his issue with Anabelle. He liked the girl, she was a nice person sure, she was pretty, she was kind. She was a good friend, but he didn't like her like she liked him. He wasn't interested in her for the long term, though he wasn't interested in anyone for that. It didn't matter what he did in school, when he got out of school, his father would have a pureblood girl waiting for him and that would be it. He wouldn't need to worry about dating, he was sure that she would like him and he would just do what his family had always intended for him. Even if he didn't really agree with it much anymore. He didn't want that for himself really, but that was the natural order and he had to abide by it. He took Anabelle by the hand and led her out of the dance, into the entrance hall, where the music was faint, but it was at least mostly empty. He looked at her, "Hey Anabelle, I 'hink we should break up," he told her bluntly, "I like ye, but I dinnae like ye enough, ah'd rather we be friends, you know? Nae hard feelings though eh?" He kept his gaze on her, but it was obvious that this wasn't some big deal to him.

Valentines had quickly become a favourite celebration for Anabelle. Not only because she loved spending it with her boyfriend, she loved the feeling of love that was in the air. Everyone was happy and giving roses, and it made her feel good. The blonde was enjoying the dance, and she was happier than she felt she had been in awhile. Anabelle still tried hard to be perfect and impress Rory, but she was beginning to feel far more comfortable with him than she had before. Anabelle gladly took Rory's hand as he led her out, no idea about what was going to happen. The words fell on her like a ton of bricks. Anabelle blinked a couple of times, the words adjusting in her mind, telling her that this did actually just happen, and it wasn't just a bad dream. "Right, okay, um - did I do something?" Anabelle asked, though she wasn't sure 'no hard feelings' was going to work. He was very forthcoming and brutal.

Rory looked at her and shook his head, he knew that it was probably more difficult for her than for him, she had always seemed to be more invested than he was, and perhaps that was the issue, he didn’t really care, ”Nah, ye dinnae, ye’re nice and all, but I dinnae see this goin’ anywhere,” Rory just told her. Rory had no way of explaining it otherwise, he liked Anabelle as a friend and was flirting with several other girls at the same time, half because he could and half because he enjoyed it. Anabelle was just his girlfriend, the one he invited to events and had on his arm, but that grew boring. ”Just like, I dinnae like ye as much as ye like me, but listen, keep the rose ah gave ya, and I’d like tae still be friends, ah hink we worked better as friends,” the boy told her with a small smile, he did mean that, and truly he didn’t want to hurt Anabelle’s feelings but this was it for them, there was no turning back, there would be no reconciliation. ”Yer a pal Anabelle,” Rory hoped she’d just take it and be good with it. She’d never really said no to him before and he could definitely still have her around, just as a friend, not a girlfriend. He need something better, something more interesting. Someone who wasn’t quite as forgettable as Anabelle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back