Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Sturdy Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
So, to start off with, I am not doing long posts. Short sweet replies and I will even ping pong on my worst days. Anyway, so do not expect novels out of me xD
I am going to list my active characters since I have a dozen now. Might have more coming if tempted, but I will not be sorting more. There is still 1 in the air, so we will see on him and may add him later (or reply to others with plots with him we will see). Anyway, so let's get started.

FIRST YEARS
LARISSA BAROS
tumblr_n7hrusDnim1qhu98io2_250.gif

My lovely Ravenclaw who loves swimming. She is the youngest girl of her siblings, and a couple of them went to HNZ. Cyrus and Lydia Baros. She is sarcastic and shy, but once she opens up, will be a loyal friend. Blood status doesn't mean all that much to her. She will be nice to anyone, as her father had taught her. She doesn't like automobiles though.
What I need: Friends, enemies, short term when she is old enough
CASSIUS STYX
tumblr_inline_o98v3kZRzR1rifr4k_500.gif

This is my little Styx that is a stereotypical Slytherin that has enough pride to fuel a planet. He has already made several enemies and has issues with muggle-borns because he was raised that way. His mother was a lot more extreme than the other members of the Styx family. He will even go after "blood traitors". Magical family will be fine. Or those that don't like muggles.
What I need: Friends, enemies, etc.

THIRD YEAR
MONDAY WEEKS
TQlaL5F.gif

This is my successful transfer named Monday Weeks! Yes, his name is actually Monday
and he hates it. Every sibling he has is named after a day of the week. Tuesday is dead so
he is no longer a twin. He has an excellent memory. Best person to study with. But there is a
catch. He was teased because of his name so he might go by another name, or embrace
who he is, I am not sure. I also don't know his future because he is very extreme.
He will either be lawful good or lawful evil; aka an auror or a serial killer so...
fun times? Btw he is muggle-born. And a nerd.
What I need: Friends, enemies, everything!

ADULTS
I am just going to list them because they are optional, so here we go:
ISABELLA ROMANES
tumblr_inline_o3miztllZW1rifr4k_500.gif

43 • Hogwarts Nurse

Isabella here is a mother of 7. She is a bit stern, doesn't have much of a sense of humor, but she is kind toward children. She does have high expectations, and loves to talk about Quidditch.
What I need: Friends and other interactions.
DAEMYN KNIGHT
tumblr_inline_o2gmuvvgMb1tae3h3_250.gif

20 • Duelist • Borgin and Burke's Owner
Daemyn recently took over Borgin and Burke's and added some more inventory and such, so his dueling has taken a backseat for now. He is cold to most, but also doesn't like authority.
What I need: Friends, enemies, etc
PROFESSOR KILLIAN BORISYUK
stephen-james-hendry-stephen-james.gif

24 • HoM 5-7 • Part-Giant
This is my stern part-giant that acts like he has a tree shoved up his rear. He works at a night club as a bouncer but hates the music. He just moved from Russia, and is having issues adjusting. And now he is a professor.
What I need: Friends, etc. Romance is taken
KADE BORISYUK
FCKzgnn.jpg

20 • Tattoo Artist • Scitorari
Kade here is Killian's younger half-brother, so he is not part-giant, but he is tall like his dad. He is a tattoo artist and loves marine biology. He is misguided and young, easily influenced, into evil or good.
What I need: Friends, enemies, other Scit interactions
WOLFGANG BAROS
5Y2jcqj.gif

20 • Potions Master
Wolfgang is my newest character. He is Larissa's oldest brother that went to Durmstrang. He is a potions master, and knows everything about them. He is a little on the giggling and eccentric side.
What I need: Almost everything but romance
BEAU CHAMBERLIN
7ab350dd97f7d6a9eda81ea11c1c95e9.gif

18 • Uni Student • Deaf
Beau just graduated from HNZ, and is loving his life. He recently met up with his crush, is in college to become a muggle teacher for the deaf, and is a part-time helper at Flourish and Bott's. He is good at Divination but no seer.
What I need: Friends and enemies
HADES STYX III
A7uuCuf.gif

19 • "Private Investigator"
Hades is one of those that I am bringing back but still in the works on figuring him out. He is an observant man, just like his dad and his grandfather. He is a "private investigator" because he can find anything on anyone.
What I need: Um, all the things but romance.
KALIF STYX II
Bjojabv.gif

18 • Zhefarovich Heir
Kalif is starting to come around to New Zealand, so he is seen from time to time. Basically a mini Styx with a little more emotion to him. If you know Styx, you know Kalif II. He is still as proud as ever about who he is.
What I need: All the things but long term stuff.
KANOS STYX II
uu0Yxl3.gif

18 • Curse Breaker
Kanos is the youngest of his set of siblings, and following after his father's footsteps in career. He always looks like he is up to something, but that might because he is. He is a Durmstrang graduate as well.
What I need: Almost everything but romance

So, this is all of them. If you want someone that I have retired, let me know via PM. Or if you are too shy to post on here, PM me!
And if you have my discord, might want to remind me from time to time on plots. I am not expecting plots for every single one of these characters, so no pressure at all. If you see someone interesting, let me know and we can work out something!

Last edited:
Just stopping by to drool at all your characters then I’ll be on my way!!
And also say that Larissa x Morrigan? Morrigan is a bit of a control freak. She needs to learn how to relax a little and I’m hoping making friends will help her do just that. She also has a twin brother who will def put bugs in Larissa’s stuff if she’s friends with Morrigan so :lol:

figured I’d offer you that.

Oh Cole xD You are always drooling at my characters. Not that I mind and not that I do the same.
Anyways.

Larissa x Morrigan: Being friends with Larissa is a quick way to learn to relax. Larissa will make sure that she will learn to do self-care and that worries are behind you. Like Baloo from the Jungle Book.

Larissa x Orion: That is a quick way to make an enemy or a rival, something that the two will always fight about. Larissa might be afraid of bugs, but I'm not sure since I haven't done her bio. I know she is afraid of bats.

Hi Kaitlyn!!! Sera x Cassius was fun before :r I'd love to see how that plays out, whether it'd turn into a friendship or whether they'd quickly get sick of each other =)) let me know if you want to throw em together, I can start something if you'd like ^_^

As per discord conversation, I deeply agree with the topic together. I suggest Sera having that DnD with him and it might attract his attention.

So, we also need more firsties that might want to DnD (someone better teach me cause it will basically just be a group and no doubt Cass getting mad when he rolls all low numbers).

I had started writing this before I saw your reply so I hope it is okay :teehee: :claire:

Posting here to say I am ready to involve Dahlia for inevitable campaign derailment but she'll have a character lined up :r

I can in general offer her to firsties but she probably won't get on with either. Uh, when I've revamped Lizzie I'll get back to you on some of the adults (I'm prioritizing students rn which doesn't help) but if you get the one in the air sorted I'm down to plot!

Not getting along is half the fun. Wouldn't mind seeing how Dahlia and Larissa would match up. She already met one version of pureblood, and seeing a laid back one might throw her for a loop (or she can assume the worst which would bother Larissa a lot).
So, there is that option since we know Cass and Dahlia will try to kill fight each other during DnD.

Well, what about Akira and Cassius? She's a mixed blood, not a pure-blood but she's the sort of person that can easily go under the opinion if she sees how confident the person is about it. So we could see how it would work? I'm pretty sure that she would love to be like a "follower" type of friend because of a strong personality and opinions.

Can we RP Larissa and Ruto? ^_^

Well, what about Akira and Cassius? She's a mixed blood, not a pure-blood but she's the sort of person that can easily go under the opinion if she sees how confident the person is about it. So we could see how it would work? I'm pretty sure that she would love to be like a "follower" type of friend because of a strong personality and opinions.
Considering Cassius' ego is the size of a hot air balloon, I can see this working out. We can see just how much Akira will tolerate xD

Yes please. I have 2 I need to start with her, so I can add Ruto to the list!

I have also updated my list to include my new student!

Oh Cole xD You are always drooling at my characters. Not that I mind and not that I do the same.
Anyways.

Larissa x Morrigan: Being friends with Larissa is a quick way to learn to relax. Larissa will make sure that she will learn to do self-care and that worries are behind you. Like Baloo from the Jungle Book.

Larissa x Orion: That is a quick way to make an enemy or a rival, something that the two will always fight about. Larissa might be afraid of bugs, but I'm not sure since I haven't done her bio. I know she is afraid of bats.
Fantastic!! We can have a three way topic for sure, start with Lariss and Morrigan meeting and I'll throw in Orion to ruin the fun! <3

Back in to say Aine and Monday should 100% hang out (and congrats on transferring in!) Not sure what they should do but I feel like they'd be friends somehow. :lol:

Fantastic!! We can have a three way topic for sure, start with Lariss and Morrigan meeting and I'll throw in Orion to ruin the fun! <3
Yasss. I'll start it cause my list for Larissa is just growing and growing xD

Back in to say Aine and Monday should 100% hang out (and congrats on transferring in!) Not sure what they should do but I feel like they'd be friends somehow. :lol:
Thank you!
I think his appearance is highly noticeable, not to mention there's not a lot of third years? So, she could be like "Wait you are new." He loves reading and reading outside, so chances are, she will catch him reading.

Considering Cassius' ego is the size of a hot air balloon, I can see this working out. We can see just how much Akira will tolerate xD
Oh yeah, totally willing to see how much she can lol i can start the thread if you want?

Hi, Kaitlyn!
Cassius and Bethany could try to be friends, then see how their friendship will turn out.
Could offer Killian Lauren as a romantic relationship.?
And plus another Charlotte she could bet Kalif or maybe Hades friend or something more?

Hi, Kaitlyn!
Cassius and Bethany could try to be friends, then see how their friendship will turn out.
Could offer Killian Lauren as a romantic relationship.?
And plus another Charlotte she could bet Kalif or maybe Hades friend or something more?
Cass x Bethany: Can certainly try it. Cass will make more enemies than friends, so there's that. He can be a bit... Much for people (myself included) so yeah, bring her on.
Killian is not in the market at all for romance. Everything else, yes, but if there is romance, it will be one sided and won't be from his side.
Something more for either Kalif 2 and Hades 3 will not work as their futures are finalized. Could try some sort of civility but both are harder to get along with. Just as a warning xD Definitely down though.

OK good. Let's try, let's not predict anything. Every person has an invisible side where you can find something good.
Then I guess I didn't understand this sentence "Romance is taken", sorry.
Oh.. Well, I guess I didn't understand it that way either.

Just Cass x Bethany left. Should I start?

I finally got a starter: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/sleepless-nights-and-morning-jitters.113018/
OK good. Let's try, let's not predict anything. Every person has an invisible side where you can find something good.
Then I guess I didn't understand this sentence "Romance is taken", sorry.
Oh.. Well, I guess I didn't understand it that way either.

Just Cass x Bethany left. Should I start?
Lol it is all good. Killian just has his girlfriend now so romance is just off the table for him. Anyway, yes please. I am running out of juice for starters xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back