Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Seraphina
Wand
12" Pear with Mermaid Scales
Tilly knew she wasn't to leave Hufflepuff House after curfew. Unfortunately, her stomach had other ideas. She blamed the exams for making her extra hungry. Tilly snuck down to the kitchens with a stealth and sneakiness she didn't know she had in her. Delighted when there was no one in sight, she approached the cupboards, rummaging for something sweet.

The time was irrelevant, Penny was hungry and in need of a snack. She crept through the halls all the way to the kitchens. The sudden sight of another person made her jump and let out a short scream. She held her chest, "Oh my gosh Tilly, you scared me half to death! I didn't think anyone would be here at this time!"

Tilly was standing on her tiptoes and had her head in the cabinet when a shout reached her ears. The Hufflepuff stood up, her heart pounding, and bonked her skull on the shelf above. “Ouch!” she said, rubbing at her head. She would have a nice goose egg in the morning. She squinted at Penny. Lowering her voice, Tilly whispered, “Me neither. But I’m hungry.”

Penny winced at Tilly's painful looking head donk, "Oops sorry! Are you okay?" She walked further into the kitchen, "Me too, I have a craving for chocolate chip cookies if there are any!" She started to rummage around for what food she could find.

Tilly shrugged, the pain lessening a bit. “I’m all right.” Tilly salivated at the thought of chocolate chip cookies. Biscuits, she corrected herself. No matter what name she chose, she wanted them. Her stomach twisted angrily.

She lifted up a bag of white powder. “Have a craving for corn starch?”

There was a question Penny had never been asked before, does she have a craving for corn starch? Penny shook her head, "No! That sounds gross, what even is it?" She questioned, it looked like a bag of flour she thought it might be for baking.

Lillith entered the kitchens, in the mood to bake something. She hadn’t baked in a while and was craving something sweet. She had brought some of her baking tools with her, colourful measuring spoons and a whisk with a small cat on the handle. “Oh! Are you using the kitchens too?” She said, looking at a scene of two girls, one of them holding a bag of white powder.

Tilly smirked at Penny. Obviously, she was joking. “Uhm, I think it’s meant for thickening. I’ve heard some Muggles eat this stuff. They literally crave it.” It was just one of the weird facts she’d learned from overexposure to Muggle tellies. Holding up the bag, wondering for a moment what it tasted like, she decided Best not and put it back in the cupboard.

Tilly jumped a little at her roommate’s entrance. “I came down to look for snacks, but baking after curfew?” She grinned at Lillith. If they were all going to get in trouble, they might as well do so with sweets.

Edit- sorry wrong acc!!

She grinned and feigned ignorance. “Oh, was it curfew? I hadn’t noticed.” She layed down her tools on the kitchen counter and looked for some materials. Flour, check. Chocolate, check. Butter, check. Sugar, check. Eggs, check. She thought as she gathered the ingredients and supplies. “Are you in the mood for cookies?”

OOCOut of Character:
Posting accidentally with the wrong account is as old-school HNZ as you can get. That's the spirit! xD

Tilly tilted her head towards the Slytherin. “Penny was just talking about chocolate chip cookies. I’m in!” She grinned wickedly. Although she hadn’t made cookies before- biscuits, she reminded herself- she was eager to learn.

“What can I do?” she asked Lillith, gesturing towards the ingredients. Tilly had already set her mind to steal a handful of chocolate chips straight from the bag, but waited for the opportunity.

“Hmm, well the cookies taste better if you brown them. Which is pretty much boiling them to the point that they smell like hazelnuts.” Lillith took out a pot and dumped the amount of butter she needed into it. She gave Tilly the pot and gestured at the stove on her right. “Could you boil them?” She said. Lillith started to measure the ingredients, putting a little less sugar than usual, as the chocolates were mostly milk. “Um, if you want to help too, could you get the break these eggs and mix them a bit. She said looking at the other girl.

TIlly had never heard of boiling biscuits in her life, but she trusted her roommate’s judgment. She did as she was told, watching the pot. In no time, a delicious smell wafted up into her nostrils. “I want to try some of the dough!” she said, hoping either Lillith or Penny would be in a mind to share. Eating a spoon of the raw dough was possibly the best part of making biscuits.

(OOC: Sorry! I meant to say boiling the butter!! Im on my phone, so i get distracted pretty easily.)

Lillith takes a big spoonful of the cookie dough and puts some in three seperate bowls for them to share as the rest of the batch bakes in the oven. “Here you go.” She says, winking.

OOCOut of Character:
No worries! I looked it up and actually found recipes for boiled cookies online ^_^

Tilly dove into her bowl of biscuit dough with a spoon, grinning at Lillith and Penny. The chocolate chips were perfect. She knew raw eggs were not supposed to be eaten, but rules like that were meant to be broken. Just like a curfew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back