Amanda
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
12" Pear with Mermaid Scales
Trophy Showcase:
Tilly knew she wasn't to leave Hufflepuff House after curfew. Unfortunately, her stomach had other ideas. She blamed the exams for making her extra hungry. Tilly snuck down to the kitchens with a stealth and sneakiness she didn't know she had in her. Delighted when there was no one in sight, she approached the cupboards, rummaging for something sweet.

Penny Wills

Orphan ⋆ Determined ⋆ Mischievous

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Trophy Showcase:
The time was irrelevant, Penny was hungry and in need of a snack. She crept through the halls all the way to the kitchens. The sudden sight of another person made her jump and let out a short scream. She held her chest, "Oh my gosh Tilly, you scared me half to death! I didn't think anyone would be here at this time!"

Tilly Drage

Outdoorsy | Adventurous

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Tilly was standing on her tiptoes and had her head in the cabinet when a shout reached her ears. The Hufflepuff stood up, her heart pounding, and bonked her skull on the shelf above. “Ouch!” she said, rubbing at her head. She would have a nice goose egg in the morning. She squinted at Penny. Lowering her voice, Tilly whispered, “Me neither. But I’m hungry.”

Penny Wills

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Penny winced at Tilly's painful looking head donk, "Oops sorry! Are you okay?" She walked further into the kitchen, "Me too, I have a craving for chocolate chip cookies if there are any!" She started to rummage around for what food she could find.

Tilly Drage

Outdoorsy | Adventurous

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Tilly shrugged, the pain lessening a bit. “I’m all right.” Tilly salivated at the thought of chocolate chip cookies. Biscuits, she corrected herself. No matter what name she chose, she wanted them. Her stomach twisted angrily.

She lifted up a bag of white powder. “Have a craving for corn starch?”

Penny Wills

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
There was a question Penny had never been asked before, does she have a craving for corn starch? Penny shook her head, "No! That sounds gross, what even is it?" She questioned, it looked like a bag of flour she thought it might be for baking.

Lillith Montgomery

Sweetheart/Loves Herself/Dancer

OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Trophy Showcase:
Lillith entered the kitchens, in the mood to bake something. She hadn’t baked in a while and was craving something sweet. She had brought some of her baking tools with her, colourful measuring spoons and a whisk with a small cat on the handle. “Oh! Are you using the kitchens too?” She said, looking at a scene of two girls, one of them holding a bag of white powder.

Tilly Drage

Outdoorsy | Adventurous

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Tilly smirked at Penny. Obviously, she was joking. “Uhm, I think it’s meant for thickening. I’ve heard some Muggles eat this stuff. They literally crave it.” It was just one of the weird facts she’d learned from overexposure to Muggle tellies. Holding up the bag, wondering for a moment what it tasted like, she decided Best not and put it back in the cupboard.

Tilly jumped a little at her roommate’s entrance. “I came down to look for snacks, but baking after curfew?” She grinned at Lillith. If they were all going to get in trouble, they might as well do so with sweets.

Saira Lykims

Quiet/Loyal/Plants

OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Trophy Showcase:
Edit- sorry wrong acc!!

Lillith Montgomery

Sweetheart/Loves Herself/Dancer

OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Trophy Showcase:
She grinned and feigned ignorance. “Oh, was it curfew? I hadn’t noticed.” She layed down her tools on the kitchen counter and looked for some materials. Flour, check. Chocolate, check. Butter, check. Sugar, check. Eggs, check. She thought as she gathered the ingredients and supplies. “Are you in the mood for cookies?”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)