Smallest Batch in Sometime (history maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zennon Baros

healer; dad to Finley
OOC First Name
Zazz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
iX6mPSF.gif
Name: Cindy Prieland
Cindy is Mary Lou's little sister and they're very similar in a lot of ways, mostly due to their mutual interests and upbringing, but where Mary Lou is a fairly unconfident person, Cindy by comparison however is actually fairly confident in herself and her abilities. She wants to reconnect with her sister after not having seen her for about four years. She's generally pretty driven and focused, but she focuses a lot on her emotions and they can easily get clouded by what she's doing at the time. Cindy appreciates a chat and will talk to most people, though she does know when she's not wanted. She's fairly studious, though not to the same extent and reason as Mary Lou and isn't terribly interested in top grades. Her favourite thing to do was to make things with her hands because she was so good at it and being as impatient and she usually was, she always wanted things now instead of waiting. Her favourite colour is indigo and she loves to sew.​
Special Fact: Cindy wants to use magic to help her parents understand it's not bad, she's highly religious but finds it hard to reconcile the two.
Needs: She doesn't have much of anything, so everything is welcome.​

qcvh16v.gif

Name: Yukiko Edogawa
Yuki is the kind of person who blazes ahead and asks questions later. She's ambitious and she lends her desires to her heart to spur her forward for what she wants. She's got a lot of charisma and confidence and she projects it out to others even though inwardly she thinks very highly of how others perceive her. She knows what she wants and she goes for it and it that means she has to crawl over a few people she will, though she isn't going to backstab someone. If she truly believes someone else is better at something than her, than she will congratulate them with great enthusiasm. Though she cares about what people think of her, she's under no illusions of who she is and doesn't take so kindly to people trying to tear her or others down. Though she'll argue and may use harsh words, most of the times what she says is true even if a cruel way to say it. She's not often drawn to anger, though belittling her ambition and telling her she can't do something with set her off in a heartbeat, genuine criticism of her abilities is welcome, because she can't improve herself if she doesn't know what's wrong.​
Special Fact: She's absolutely nuts about Quidditch. Her mother is a Professional player for Toyohashi Tengu
Needs: Yuki has a lot of needs, she doesn't have a lot of anything yet, I'm totally open to suggestions.​

If you want to plot with any of my other characters, please let me know. They're on my sub list.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back