Closed Small Spaces

Linden chuckled at Casper's reply. How many times in the past had he been accused of using pretty words, saying things that sounded nice but were interpreted as hollow no matter how sincere he had meant them. he smile as cas kissed him and leaned forward to kiss him back. cupping his face in his hands as he did.
they moved apart each thinkingtheir own thoughts Linden was thinking about cas and how glad he is to heave him home and how he was looking forward to cuddling up to him tonight.at the question about fixing somewhere up or getting somewhere ready to move in. he automatically pictures them in an old farmhouse "defiantly somewhere to fix up, it would be fun. I am sure dad and uncle chay would help. and you can be in charge of decorating, darling. I am sure with you and them and magic on our side it would be lovely," he said. Giving in to the idea of a house and how fun it would be doing it up with his husband, dad and uncle. we don't have to decide right now what we want. we can have a look in the morning, see what's around and get some ideas." he said. Even though some ideas were already making their way into his thoughts.
As Cas sighed and admitted to missing him, he leaned towards him, putting a hand around him. "shh, i know. he whispered in his ear. "I've got you, baby, and will always be as close as you want me; you just have to say, " he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back