Slytherin Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twyla Rothery

OOC First Name
Cat
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hello, Hogwarts New Zealand! So I've got this first year Slytherin girl, Twyla Rothery - she's a bit of a mischievous girl who just wants to have the most fun in life and look good doing it. There hasn't been much of an opportunity to get her into much mischief yet, though. So I thought, you know what she needs? Two things:[ul]
[li] People to prank and possibly form a rivalry with.</LI>
<LI>[li] A Marauders-esque mischief squad, which provides the name of the topic.[/li][/ul]
Preferably other first year Slytherins for the mischief squad, but there's only a few of those in Twyla's year (and she's already met two of them!). So Slytherins from other years and anyone who could work with her personality, even as admittedly sparse and still-developing as it is, would work. Really, I'm just excited to play Twyla out and have her meet people and everything.

Fleur Worth might be down with this Cat. She's my first year Slytherin and she's completely set on the looking good part of this. She'll probably be good with the pranking as well.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back