Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader knew that he didn’t need to do as much work as normal, there were his intern to do it, but he couldn’t really help it. Vader had arrived at the hall -with the barest excuse for a costume- with the intention of taking the time to take lots of pictures. He was exceedingly keen to just get a few. He trusted the younger boy, he knew he’d manage it but this was the first event that he’d be doing and Vader just wanted to make sure that he had covered all bases, for peace of mind at the very least. He was a little less stressed than he’d been in previous years, and slightly better slept which in Vader’s mind were small victories. He headed further into the room, with his camera held vaguely held in his hand. He’d been testing a lot with some of the things he’d learnt while with EVELYN and he was trying to improve his slow motion pictures. The trampoline had been of excellent help in this but, a bigger event was just better to do it. Part of him taking pictures at this was to cover bases, but the truth was, he could not be accio and he’d likely still do it, because Vader loved photography and he was most comfortable behind a camera, so he got himself a small snack, and then got the tripod out and placed the camera on it. Determined to take some pictures of the dancing crowd, his hands shook a little from caffeine, but genuinely, he didn’t look nearly that bad as he had in other years. Small victories.

Abian was hoping to distract himself a bit at the Halloween Feast. There was enough going on in his life he didn't want to dwell on right now, and Abian was hoping to just have a fun evening at the event. He hoped to enjoy the different activities, but before he could investigate the tent or anything, he noticed Vader taking pictures with a tripod. He paused, then headed over to his friend. He grinned at him, noticing he wasn't looking as tired as he sometimes did. "Hey, busy working already?" He asked him. "Surely you can take a break for some apple bobbing?" He asked hopefully. It would be nice to spend more time with Vader, it felt like it had been a while.

Vader was taking a few long shots, with the slow motion part of his camera triggered when he heard a voice. Vader looked up and smiled easily at Abian. He gave a little nod and a little laugh, ”This isn’t really work...it is but it doesn’t feel like work,” he said, laughing at his own somewhat difficult sentence. It wasn’t work to him in the sense that he felt most comfortable behind the camera but it was in that it would likely end up in the yearbook. He glanced towards the apple bobbing and then back at the camera, ”I think I can afford a break, let me just finish up,” he said, as he finished what he’d been doing and the just took the tripod and camera apart and motioned for Abian, ”After you!” he hadn’t felt this calm at a school even in years. He would not so easily have stopped what he was doing in years - unless it was Ava. but he didn’t spend nearly as much time with Abian as he once had and he wanted to.

Abian smiled at Vader's words, then laughed as the other boy laughed as well. It made him realize he hadn't seen Vader this carefree in a long time. "Wel, that's good." He said with a smile. "But you can still use a break, right?" He asked hopefully. He nodded and waited for Vader to finish up, and then led him over to the apple bobbing.game. He smiled at Vader. "Do you want to go first, or should I?" He asked his friend. "It's awesome to hang out, it's been too long." He added quickly.

Vader smiled at him and nodded, ”I should take a break,” he said in response. He knew that his stress usually spiraled into him working more than he needed to, more hours, forgetting to do anything else, and while he wasn’t completely rid of that, he was managing a bit better and he knew that sleep hadn’t come easy this week, but he wasn’t nearly as stressed. He walked a step behind Abian as they got to the bobbing for apples. ”You first, I’ll see how you do it so I have enough time to get it more,,” Vader told him before nodding lightly. ”Yeah, it probably has been ages, I’m probably mostly to blame, who’d have thought school would take up all of our time,” Vader knew he’d barely had much time for people, that he’d always created time for Ava but aside from that he just had never had enough time.

Abian grinned as he headed with Vader to the apple bobbing place. He laughed as Vader said he should go first. But at his next words, Abian shook his head. "It wasn't just you, I got busy as well. And I had a girlfriend, that took up time too." He said, then grimaced. "We broke up, though." He said hesitantly. "Kinda sucked." He then looked at the apples before just deciding to for it. He leaned in and tried to grab an apple with his teeth, laughing as it floated away from him. Eventually, he managed one and he made a noise of triumph as he moved upright, showing Vader the apple between his teeth. He took a bite out of it. "Ta da!" He said brightly, face and hair dripping a bit.

Vader was a little surprised that Abian and his girlfriend had broken up about that, he hadn’t heard anything about that..He fought the urge to loudly say ‘me too’, figuring that perhaps the reasons for Abian breaking up with his girlfriend and Vader’s reasons were a little different. Not to mention quite a bit of time had since passed. ”I broke up with my girlfriend too,” he said, trying to sound sympathetic, and he felt the words on his lips, telling Abian about why. But they’d reached the bobbing for apples area and Vader just watched as Abian went ahead and did it. He laughed lightly, and nodded, ”My turn,” he said, ”Watch the camera?” he asked, handing it towards Abian, he knew that no one was likely to take it, but he didn’t want to risk it again. He looked at the apples and picked one before dunking his head in and trying to bite at it. It took a few moments but he raised his head with the apple in his mouth. He finished the bite and grabbed a tissue to wipe his face dry, ”That was colder than I thought it would be,”

Uno hadn't dressed up for the Halloween Feast this year. But, that didn't mean she wasn't going to attend and eat all the food. And that's exactly what she had been doing, stuffing her face with all the food. The candy was for later, but for now, she was ecstatic to see bacon. Even though she had it for breakfast every morning, she didn't think she'd ever get sick of the taste. It was definitely the best food in the world. With her dress pockets filled with chocolates for later, Uno took one more piece of bacon, taking a bite out of it as she looked around the Great Hall, grinning when she saw two of the next coolest to her boys hanging out. She approached them with a grin. "My boys! Why are you digging for apples when there's a plethora of food over there?!" She laughed. It wasn't like she didn't know that apple bobbing was a thing...it was just a weird thing.

Abian nodded as Vader said he had broken up with his girlfriend too, he remembered vaguely that he had dated a Slytherin girl. he grabbed the camera and held it as he watched Vader grab an apple. He laughed and cheered for him. "Good job!" He said, handing him the camera back. "On the subject of uh, breakups. Or the opposite, maybe. I kinda did something." He added, having debated if he should bring it up. But he wanted to talk to someone. "I uh-" But then Uno approached, and Abian turned around to face her. "Yeah, but these we worked for." He said, holding up his half eaten apple. "It makes it better." He said, hoping that Uno hadn't overheard him.

Vader cheered quietly and he took the apple in one hand and took the camera in the other. He was a little curious as to what abian was saying, what had he done..”What did you do?” he said, but he was sure he’d never get an answer from him, as they were joined by Uno. This was someone else that he hadn’t kept in much contact with as his stress and time had become consumed by everyone else. He looked back towards Abian as he replied giving a better answer than Vader ever gave. ”Yeah, victory tastes good,” the prefect replied, ”You should have a go,” he motioned to it. He was thinking he should maybe get back to work, but it was nice to hang out with people he liked and not let his work consume him. He took another bite of his apple, ”I can get it all on camera?” he then added.

Uno watched as the two boys tried to convince her that she should bob for an apple, a small smile on her face. Bobbing for apples still didn't sound like fun, and though she usually loved modeling for Vader, she had a feeling these photos would be less than flattering. Uno folded her arms and looked at the boys. "I have a suggestion. I'll do that - " She said, pointing to the apples, "And any other stupid FuN game, if Abian tells us the something he kinda did." Uno replied, grinning at the boy, curious as to what she had stopped him from saying.

Abian grinned as Vader tried to talk Uno into trying the apple bobbing, getting the feeling that she was unlikely to do so. He laughed as he suggested taking photos of it too. But his smile faded away when Uno brought up his earlier words, clearly having overheard him. Uno was a good friend, but would she take this seriously? He wasn't sure, but he wanted to talk about this. "Well, please don't tell anyone." He said, glancing at Uno especially. "But I kind of asked out this guy I've liked for ages. He's my friend, and it was terrifying and not perfect but... we're going on a date. To see... how it goes." He said nervously, glancing around to make sure no one overheard him.

Vader regretted asking anything of Abian as it was clear Uno had over heard it. He liked Uno, she was a bit brash but she was nice and had always been nice to him, so he couldn’t fault that. He looked to Abian as she finished, ”You don’t need to,” he replied quietly not wanting Abian to feel like he should have to especially as the smile disappeared. He wouldn’t tell anyone and he hoped Uno wouldn’t either. He wondered who the boy was that Abian had asked out. He felt like Uno might ask, but he didn’t want to put Abian in that position. He hesitated over bringing up his own interesting, if only to get the attention a little away from Abian. ”I hope it goes well,” Vader replied with a little smile.

Uno held up her hands in a surrender when Abian told her not to tell anyone. Since when did she have the reputation of a gossip!? She almost laughed at that thought, she definitely spread things, but this seemed important to Abian, so she promised in her heart to never say anything. Uno's eyebrows raised when he talked about the boy he liked, she was so sure he was still with someone else, but he seemed so nervous that Uno almost wanted to hug him. Almost. But she didn't go that far. Instead she sent him the biggest smile she had. "Oooooh lala!!! That's so exciting! Where are you going??" She asked. She really wanted to ask who it was, but didn't want to push it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back