Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hello all! My best friend is coming into town tomorrow and will be staying with me for about a month! :frantics: ^_^ We are both vaccinated and ready to sit in the same room together after 2 years!
Although we will mostly be working from home (see, sitting in the same room together :lol: ), and I will still be able to get online, I will be unavailable during the weekends when we will be doing most of our activities. I will still be checking the site and DMs on my phone and be able to be online during the week (aka during work hours :r ), but my replies will be a lot slower than usual for the month.
Hope you all understand! ^_^

Absolutely, Abby! Enjoy your time with your friend, I'm happy for you but also extremely jealous (my second vaccine appt can't come soon enough 👀 ). And high five for the HNZ/WFH club :r

Hehe yes since we don't live in the same city/state we wanted to take advantage of being able to hang out together but still work from home while we can :r before our companies decide it's safe to start going to the office again :lol:

Have fun Abby!!! I'm also jealous xD

Enjoy your time with your friend!

Hello hello!! It's been a long, eventful three weeks for me but my friend is finally back home! As much as I loved having her here, I am looking forward to recharging alone and excited to be back online ^_^

Hello!!! Just wanted to use this thread to post an update on my activity and state that I may continue to be a little slow for the next couple of weeks because I will be traveling to visit my family & then they will be traveling back home with me to stay for the next month! x_x So while I will still be active, it will continue to be a little slow as I've been for a bit, please be patient with me! :)

Feel free to poke me for threads I've forgotten (I know there are some out there!!) I bounce from home computer to work computer so my bookmarks aren't always the same across devices, so a direct PM through here might be best ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back