Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 11 1/2" Sturdy Ebony Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Zared would only attend this event because of his wife. She was the encapsulation of everything perfect and since they were married, it made perfect sense that they would attend this event together. It made sense, that he would put on a suit, and she a beautiful outfit and they'd dance the night away, one of the last school dances they would have together but a lifetime of slow dancing together awaited them. He'd proposed to her the yuleball before, and so the slytherin as unsentimental as he was would always hold dear to the nights they'd spent at this very event. They hadn't always been good of course, but they had started on the next chapter of their relationship at this place. He missed his wife during his classes, during the empty nights, it was a little more difficult to sleep without her soft breathing. It was difficult to motivate himself out of bed when he couldn't just look over and see her peaceful expression. He couldn't wait for their life together outside of school, where they would be bold and strong together, take their collective names and walk proudly into the magical world. He spotted her, the moment he reached the great hall, and walked over to her, a smile, the smile just for her one his lips, "My wife, you are beautiful," he said quietly, the only words he ever really spoke to were for her, but he didn't always need to, they could just look at her and say all he needed to.

The Yule Ball was only good because of one person, and that her husband, Zared. Elysia put on a short dress that hugged her curves delicately, and waved her hair for this occasion. She enjoyed looking her best for Zared, though he had seen her prior to make up, pajama, and everything in between. She missed him and she had a proposition for him. She had no reason to be at the school since she was guaranteed a job with her family. She made her way to the Great hall and did not have to wait long for her husband to spot her. She smiled gently, which her smile that held all the emotions her eyes displayed only for him. The compliments still send shivers down her spine. She reached up and caressed his cheek with her hand, "Handsome, as always." She leaned up and gave him a lingering kiss on his lips. "Just a few more months of this torture left." School was never easy, mainly because of people. They just got on her nerves about everything. She was sure that Zared felt similarly.

Zared took in his wife, it was a beautiful ensemble, and he knew she looked simply stunning in the outfit, though Zared would've found her amazing in quite literally anything. He thought Elysia was more beautiful that any woman he had ever seen. He kissed her back, keeping the touches soft and his eyes met hers in agreement, only a few more months and they would be free of this place. Only a few more months and they would be on to the next chapter of their life. He held out a hand to her and knew he would take her to the dance floor and they could slow dance and spend the night together just peacefully them. It didn't entirely matter that there were other people, when he and Elysia got to spend this time together which was difficult while they were in school, much simpler out of it, which they soon would be. He didn't say anything, just waited for her to take his hand and so he could lead her to the dance floor. The semester, their exams, everything could just be washed away and forgotten about in this one night they could spend together. One night that would lead to many others.

Elysia linked her hand into Zared's, and she led him out onto the dance floor. Though this dance would not compare to their first dance as husband and wife, but it was still decent enough because it was with him. However, the school, she thought, was just not enough for her anymore. While she danced with him, she looked up into his eyes, smiling lightly, "Zared, this school, it isn't worth being here anymore." The Ravenclaw grew just so bored of this place, and needed out. After all, she had job security. With a few good words from her, Zared could as well. She placed her hand on his shoulder, still debating on whether or not this was the most logical choice. She felt it was. "The purpose of this place was to bring us together. I feel no need to linger here any longer. I want to go home, to our home, and never return." The pressure of the exams did not even matter that much anymore. "I have a job waiting for as soon as I am free. My family has huge connections. Anything you want to do, they can make it happen."

Zared looked at his wife, meeting her eyes as she spoke. He hadn’t thought about just leaving, the idea seemed a little ridiculous but it was something they could do. Elysia wasn’t wrong, with her family they had all the connections they could need to move forward with their lives. They didn’t need the NEWTs really, they were adults, they were married and they had a home. The world for them was ready, but he wasn’t as sold on it. Zared wanted his NEWTs, he wanted to sit those exams, he’d worked hard to bring up his grades, he’d worked hard to pass all his classes, what was another few months of classes when after they’d have all they could need for life. Zared kept his gaze on her, his face clearly showing how much he was thinking about it, but where she seemed resolved about it, he was decidedly more uncertain. The prefect shook his head and gave a little shrug, almost saying what was six months more of this when the world would be at their feet for the rest of their lives. ”I can’t” he replied softly, it was a statement of he needed to finish what he’d started. He knew he could always rely on her and her family, but he did also want to provide for them by his own means. If she wanted to go, he wouldn’t stand in her way, but he wasn’t ready to leave, ”I support you,” he kept his gaze on her, saying everything with his expression that he had not said out loud, she would understand.

Hearing Zared's answer did not displease her. She could see what he meant. He worked so hard for his grades. Leaving now would have been in vain. While she could leave and not think twice about it, Elysia had something else in mind. He even supported her if she chose to leave. Elysia smiled gently, and chuckled, "I would not leave you to suffer alone. I should have seen your side. Everything came easily to me. I didn't think about the effort you have put in. I'm sorry for not considering your side." Elysia continued to move her hips to the music, while still staring lovingly into the eyes of her husband, "I'll stay. Besides, being a prefect does have its perk. That bathroom alone is worth spending a few extra months here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back