Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Hi everyone,

I have been struggling for quite some time, but this summer has been especially rough for me. This is a long explanation. I am going to try to slowly start replying to threads I was involved in. I’m sorry I just abandoned them this summer

In 2014, my dad was diagnosed with stage four cancer. He has been going through different forms of chemo since then. When one stops working, the switch to a different one. There have been many ups and downs over the years, but as of April, he has run out of chemo to try. At the beginning of June, he was admitted to the hospital for kidney failure and put on dialysis. He has nerve damage and cannot walk without a walker or drive himself anywhere.

At the same time in June, my grandfather was admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with widespread liver cancer. The staged it at 1-3 months. This week, he was admitted back to the hospital because the cancer has gone to his brain. We have been told he will not come home. My grandmother (his wife) is very frail.

My mom has been taking care of all of them and I’ve been traveling the hour back and forth to help several times a week. It’s been very draining emotionally and I haven’t been in the right mindset to reply.

I say all this to say that I expect to still be slow or nonexistent for a couple of weeks, but I do plan to return soonish.

Thanks for understanding,
Kait

I'm so sorry Kait, that sounds rough. Take your time! Hnz will be here when you can be back. :console:

💜 sending all the hugs your way.

I am so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sending you all the love, Kait. It's got to be so difficult to go through all of this. :console:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back