Ravenclaw: Hufflepuff: Gryffindor: Slytherin:

Slán go fóill

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Sl?n go f?ill

<r>- without using google, and Linda isn't here to help >:) Laura and Louise can't help either <E>:p</E> <br/>
<br/>
OK guys<br/>
<br/>
As I'm sure Emmi ( <E>:wub:</E> ) has told some of you my internet is down. Well unfortunately it will be down for another while. Hopefully I will be able to get on if/when dad goes into town so I can get to the library, but that might not happen too much ;'( <br/>
<br/>
As far as I'm aware mum is changing our phone companies so out landline/internet is off until we get in touch with the new one and then it'll take a week + for them to set things up and send out a new hub etc.<br/>
<br/>
I'm so sorry for any RPs I have going at the minute and quidditch as well. I don't have time to do a quick post now as my time is limited, but hopefully I'll be back with full force in no time at all.<br/>
<br/>
Will miss you all :hug: <E>:wub:</E> ;'( <br/>
<br/>
- Pat (and all my other characters)</r>

Yay, I get a :wub: =))
Missing you. ;'( Will text you lots though ^_^ :frantics: :shifty:
And a :wub: for you too. :p ^_^ :lol:

I'M GONNA MISS YOU PAT!!

Hehe I'll make sure to have Emmi bug you whenever I wanna say Hi or something. Can't wait till you come back and we can be gooballs together once more!! :rofl:

Bye the way....doesn't your title mean>
Goodbye for Now or something? I dunno if it's wrong blame Acia!!

Bye for now. ;)
I have a gaelic dictionary :r: I tried to learn Gaelic at one point. ;)

I just saw this. ;'(
Hurry back soooon Pat!!! :frantics:
I miss you already. :(

Will maybe have to bug Emmi to send you a text for me :r: Since my 'global text' phone doesn't send global texts. :-W :lol:

Anyway, hurry back and I'll be waiting eagerly for your return! :D

I knew what the title meant :r: Because I'm awesome.

Or just because I've been learning Irish for nine years. I don't know :lol:

Awww BIG ME ;'( Hopefully your internet will get back up soon! :console:

:hug: We'll miss you while you're gone.

Hehe I miss you all too guys.

UPDATE TIME:

Internet will be switched back on on the 20th of August :woot: :frantics: But not really it's still just over a week left but I may be able to get on a bit this week.

As many of you know I'm volunteering at The Tall Ships in Belfast. Well technically it starts on Thursday but due to my 'job' I have to start at 8AM tomorrow (meaning I have to get up at 5:30AM -_- :uberyawn: ) But because over me and Chris' starting and finishing times times (8AM - 8PM for him Thurs - Sun & 8AM - 4PM for me tomorrow and Friday, then 4AM - 10PM Wed & Sat) me and him are staying down in Belfast with a friend. Which also means I will have some spare time and might be able to pop into the library for an hour or so. Then again the event is going to be massive and there are so many things I want to see I may spend my free time up there, plus it's a brave walking distance from the flat to The Odyssey (where the event is :p )

So once again, miss you all terribly and sorry for any RPs etc I have going that I haven't replied too :(

Wow I can't believe this got to the last page :lol:

Well after a long month or whatever, it was too long anyway, MY INTERNET IS FINALLY BACK.

So this can be archived, never to be thought about again, it was a hard time for me :cry:

- Pat

Hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back