Skype Party!

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
YUS!
We've had lots of fun Skype parties, and we are wanting to do it again to celebrate our 10th birthday! This is a everybody is invited voice party, but if you don't have a microphone, you are still welcome to join us and type along!
We've selected a couple of dates that may work, but we need to know your availability!

If you're interested in participating (and we really hope you are) just follow the instructions below:
[ul][li]Click Here</LI>
[li]Change the time zone setting to your time zone so the times listed are appropriate for where you are. (Screenshot of where to change timezone settings.)
[li]Insert your OOC first name and check off when you'll be available to chat.
<LI>[li]Save your changes![/li][/ul]

It's that simple!
Once we have a good idea of what time will work best for the most of us we'll announce the time and give you more information about how we'll set up the chat (including collecting skype usernames of people we'll be adding to the call).

I'm really looking forward to chatting with you all again!

:wub:

~Donna
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Wooo! Looking forward to this, hopefully I can make it whenever it happens, my times are seriously sporadic because of work :(

I'll close this this weekend, so get your times in! We'll probably run two calls, so we can try get everyone in :)

I'm just going to have to say I can't make it, since most of the times when others can it's the middle of the night for me, or extremely early in the morning xD Also my computer is awful and can't really handle skype calls that big without crashing. Sorry, but I hope it all goes well! ^_^ :party:

I was going to offer up a suggestion depending on how many people would be involved in the party for computers who can't hold skype etc.
I believe Rabbit cast can hold up to 15 (maybe more for some reason I think 15) in a room at once, which means no sharing skype ID's and all of that just one person host's a room and everyone can join in (Can only be joined with link and rooms can be locked) This is for voice and video (as well you can watch Netflix together. Jesse and I rabbit cast all the time)

- https://rabb.it/ if you wanted to consider it? I know it's late but I didn't think of it until just 5 minutes ago

Thanks Ash! I'll look into it next time.

The first call will take place this week. (time=1431813600)

If I have missed your time/you are confused, please let me know and I can help out. We'll have a few hours on the call methinks, so people can join in when they can! ^_^

I have also edited the poll, so it is a bit easier to see and read/less dates ect. If you guys could please go through it again, and double check, so we can get another one going for people who can't make this one.

I'm looking forward to it! If you can make it this weekend, please PM me your skype name :)

Donna

Riley Sparkles said:
Australia: Sunday 17th; 8am
US: Saturday 16th; 6pm
Canada: Saturday 16th; 5pm
...These countries have tonnes of time zones.
The US and Canada have mostly the same time zones. o_O

Accurate time assuming your Board Clock shows the right time is: (time=1431813600)

Thanks to the awesome and smart and good-looking Nick (he made me say that), Assuming your Board Clock is accurate and showing the correct time for you, the first HNZ skype party is at: (time=1431813600).

I am so excited that it's at such a convenient time for me! For once I'm happy to be in the Us!! :woot: I'm so pumped!!

Do I even want to get up at 8? xD

I plan on waking up at 8, so I'll be late :p

My computer is next to my bed, maybe I will do that xD

I wake up at 1:30pm... SLEEP SCHEDULE CHANGE

I am going to try to make this, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. :erm:

I'll have to skype from work, but this is so exciting!! :woot:

This is a great time, means I don't have to be awake for like 3am, so yas! I'll hopefully be able to make it.

Normally this would be a perfect time for me so I might get on for an hour-ish but I've work early the next morning so I'll have to see.

:( I don't think I can come now... I still haven't finished my assignment xD Maybe I'll sneak in on Tenile's :r

It's only hours away! :party:

Spent from about 9pm - 6am playing Games for Op Supply Drop and now just waiting for this Skype Call

I'm so pumped for this!! :woot:

Is there a pre-party Skype call?

I thought I was going to be able to make this but I'm so sick right now with the cold and after a 10 hour shift at work all I want is bed :(

T MINUS 45 MINUTES YO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back