Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring

Heyy y'all,

So for the past month and a half, my activity has gotten lower, and I've been somewhat back the past week or so, but, this is just to say that I have a lot of things on in the next two weeks and so, activity may be lower.
Yeah, basically, I'm not so good at time management, and between University finishing up until September, I have a bunch of assignments and such to be done, and revision for the exam I have in April. And with the part-time job I have as well which has odd hours most of the time, I end up using all the times in-between uni and work, to socialize and see my boyfriend who lives in Edinburgh.
It basically means, I currently have about [ ] <--That much spare time where I'm not doing something. And that time is the time I've attempting to make for HNZ, but failing on most parts.

The Conclusion to this is just that over the next two weeks, I'll be around to post maybe once a day, and then after the two weeks a little more until after my exam.

Sorry to y'all!

<3
Emzies
:emzies:

Ish all good emzies :hug:

:hug: It's okay Emzies, I too have horrible time-management, just settle down and do all the things you need to do, we'll still love you :D

Good luck with exams! See you around :)

Thats fine sweety, missing you around here, but we understand!
Good luck with everything :)

EMZIES!
I need you and your skillz! D:
COME BACK TO MEeeeeeEEE~

Kynleigh will be here awaiting your return with Elijah :) Kick the crap outta those classes girly and come back to us :)

A little Update!

Heyy Folks

So, I know I said like two weeks, but yeah. At this point I've been going half non-stop all month. I've almost finished with Uni, just one final thing that I need to do then that's it done.
However, this coming weekend I'm up to Aberdeen to visit a friend and enjoy the beach.
But however after that I move to almost full time employment for the rest of May, so I'll have odd hours around the place I still need to split between socializing and sleep. So time is limited.
However on the positive side, on the 10th of June, I leave for Canada for 10 days, before being in the South of France for the Summer.

The Long and short of this basically is, I'll have limited time to post and other fun stuffs I'd rather be doing. But, I'll be back in about a month or so. Give or take.

To the Accio! people, don't worry I'm still going to do what I need to do. I'll just have it in sooner than it probably needs to be done for.

Nick: You have my email, if you are in need of me, just email me.

Thanks,
Emzies

wow emzies sounds like your really doing things. Good luch with your endeavors. We await your eventual return to us. We loves you :)

Good luck and have fun with your trips Emize ;) Sounds like a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back