Sixth Years: Lesson Six

Professor Nakamura couldn’t believe the semester had flown by so fast. Time flew when you were having fun, and Professor Nakamura did enjoy teaching. He stood at his desk, waiting for the students to enter the classroom. Once they did, he addressed them. “Welcome to your last lesson before exams. You might be pleased to know there’s no new material today – but I’d encourage you to spend your time studying, either here or at the library. Exams are coming up after all.” He gave them a smile that said he didn’t envy their position – Professor Nakamura didn’t remember exams fondly at his time at Mahoutokoro.

“If you have any questions, come to me, otherwise – study, and I’m sure you’ll do well.” He gave them all an encouraging smile and then took his seat to supervise the lesson.
----
Roleplay the lesson for full marks.

Emmanuel had been on the look out for a date to the dance, since Kyon had turned out to be busy, he didn’t to find someone else who he could go with him. He needed to find someone, and was sure that with enough effort he would be able to. Emmanuel grabbed the things he was needing for the day ahead, half a plan in his head on how to do what he needed to. He then headed out of the dorm when he had everything.

Emmanuel walked into the astronomy classroom and took his usual spot in the room. It wasn’t surprising that they were to revise. He decided he’d go to the library to do so. He told the professor where he was heading and then walked back down most of the steps to the library. Opting to work there instead.

At least, Michael thought, the exams weren't nearly as bad this time around as they were last year. The OWLs had been nasty, and the NEWTs were apparently worse. The exams for sixth year weren't going to be easy by any means, but at least they weren't as intense. Still, that wasn't an excuse for him to slack on study, even if he had spent the whole afternoon flying to the point where his whole body ached and was begging for rest. He looked over his notes as the class time went by, hoping he had a solid grasp of things for getting a halfway decent mark on the exam, leaving to take the much needed lie down when they were dismissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back