Sitting under the tree

"Oooo tricky" Amy said grinning. It really was such a lovely day Amy had very little brain power and her powers of concentration were limited when the weather was like this.
"Yeah we could really do with one of those" Amy said in response to Andy.

Andromeda dropped to the ground and crossed her legs. She rested her broom across her lap and propped her head up with her hand. Think, she told herself, think! Then like a eureka moment she started to laugh!
"I'm so dumb!" she raised a warning finger at all of them. daring them to say anything about her comment! "Zuka and Brian! They're Ravenclaws! And Zuka is one of my bestfriends. We were going to go in search of the room of requirement. In order to do that, we need to know the building anyway!" she looked at them, "We can bring them on board, Brian's grandfather was an adventurer, he would know something about making maps. I'm sure of it!"

"Looks like thats one problem out of the way then" Amy said smiling.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I overheard something about looking for Ravenclaws, and adventurers. You wouldn't mind if I listened to your ideas, would you?" Ivy said in a fake polite tone, appearing from behind the tree that Arnold was resting under."But seriously" she continued, smiling at the others,"It would take some pretty advanced magic to create your own Marauders' map. The original Marauders were probably very talented, and they probably weren't first years either! The idea is fun though, maybe you could try to persuade a teacher or someone in a higher year to help with the spells?"

Andromeda smiled as Ivy peeked from the other side of the tree, turning back to the others she said, "Look I've got to go and put Falcon back before I damage it out here!" she stood up and brushed down her clothes.
"I'll catch you all later ok!" she waved and walked back toward the school, twisting her broom and humming to herself.

"That's a bright idea Andromeda, but we do have a little problem" Arnold began to talk "Bye!" he then said as Andromeda left. "Hi Ivy, I didn't know you were sorted to Ravenclaw" he said "Well, I think we have to decide when we will do the map, it's very much exciting and adventurous" he said cheerfully then rubbing his hand in a bit evil way then laugh softly

In her daydreaming mood Amy suddenly clicked out of it as she remembered she hadn't written home since she'd got here.
"Guys im guna have to go!" she exclaimed and with that she jumped up and ran off, not really paying much attention to anything else.

"Right Bye Amy!" Arnold said "Their all leaving" he said in low voice "Guess what, I'll be leaving too" he said with a laugh "Come on Blane, Ivy, better get back to the castle, seems the sun will be down in a minute" he added and stood up, fix his clothes and headed back to the castle with Blane and Ivy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back