Sitting under the tree

"Yeah, I'm also looking forwrard at DADA, I might agree with Blane, it's a bit fun though" Arnold replied smiling "Hey Amy!" he called as Amy approach them

Amy smiled at her friends as she flopped down on the grass next to them. It was a lovely day and she enjoying the good weather.
"DADA eh?! I'm really looking forward to it myself!"she said smiling broadly.
Amy grinned at Andromeda as she raised her eye to look at her, thinking she knew exactly what Andromeda was thinking.

Amy saw Arnold looking at her and Andromeda and heard a faint murmur that sounded something along the lines like "girls". She grinned at him as she answered his question:
"Just started trying to figure my way around this place. Its huge! How about you?"

Amy laughed at Blane's response
"Me too!" she said smiling.
"Ah well, i'm sure we'll adjust to it in no time!"

"Yeah that really would be cool" Amy said agreeing
"I think I know what you two will be up to from now on" she said grinning at the two boys.

"Yeah same" Amy joined in with the conversation.

"Well I read, in this book. Can't remember the name that, in the Hogwarts in Scotland, some time back. Fours friends discovered all the secrets of Hogwarts and put them down into a map that moved." Blane explained "They nicknamed themselves the Marauder's and all had code names. We could do the same. It would be good fun." Blane said hoping it didn't sound too weird.

Amy had been daydreaming slightly and hadn't really taken in the conversation.
"What me?" she asked spinning round to face Andy

"Amy!" Andromeda smiled leaning on her broom a little too hard and nearly dying of fright because of it. She moved it to the other hand.
"We have to draw up a map, our problem is we don't know any spells yet. We need technically either the largest piece of parchment the world has ever seen or lots of little ones!" Andromeda tried to be serious but was hopelessly failing, "Where are the Ravenclaws when you need them?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back