Sitting under the tree

Arnold Ababueva

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
They have no classes today so Arnold decided to go to the lawn for it was quite a peaceful place, before he went out of the castle, he brought something to read. As he walked to the grounds, he can feel the wind breeze and the heat of the sun then he went over the lawn and sit under the tree, he put his book aside and decided to lie down and close his eyes enjoying the free time.

"Hi!" Andromeda carried her broom proudly under her arm, it had been a gift from her father, she had thought it safe to go down to the lawn to try it out, she saw a boy she had seen briefly around the school.
Thinking it only polite, she went over to say hello.
"Oh, sorry!" she laughed realising he had been asleep, "I didn't mean to disturb you!"

"Hey Blane!" Andromeda called, "How are you doing?" she made little sweeping motions with her broom, feeling the pull to want to fly really bad! She was still awaiting word from Professor King that it was alright to, in the mean time, she walked with it like it was an extension of herself.

"Awesome isn't it? It was actually a gift from my father..before the accident, he had ordered it for me, look", she turned the handle of the broom around to show him the word Falcon engraved on it, she then moved down to the cuff and showed them an actual picture of a falcon engraved there.
She smiled a secret type of smile, "A falcon is...was my fathers patronis. He obviously did this so I'd feel like he was still at our teaching sessions".
She turned to Arnold to explain, "my father taught me the basics of flying a few years ago!"

Arnold open his eyes when he heard someone's conversation, as he did so, he saw a girl he hadn't met and Blane, he hastily sit up staright "Hey Guys" he said putting his right hand on his head "No, you didn't disturb me and I'm not slepping too" he replied and smiled at them

It was a lovely day and Amy took the oppertunity to start wandering around the grounds. She hadn't gone far when she saw a cluster of people near by. As she moved further forward she saw Andromeda Blane and Arnold all together.
"Hey guys!" she said smiling, greeting them warmly.
"Do you mind if I join you lot, its great seeing everyone together!" she said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back