OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
We'd like to welcome Isabella Chaos (Abby) to our site staff as our second Global Moderator. ^_^
She'll be around the site making sure you all stay in line and helping you out however she can. :p So please welcome Abby with all the glomps and chocolates that you have! :D

Welcome to the team, Abby! ^_^

:frantics: Wooohh Abby! Congratulations! Its seems Mike has a thing for flirting with Global Mods eh? :liv: =))

CONGRATULATIONS ABBY!
You deserve it!

geez another person i have to be super nice too XD

:hug: for you but no chocolate :p
Zats mine fool :p

Congrats Abby :D

Nawwww thanks guys!! :D

A special thanks to Tony for being the only one nice enough to share chocolate with me. :glare:
Especially since I now owe candy taxes for being GM. :( :p

Everyone who didn't give me chocolate is gonna get banned! :mad:
Just kidding I don't have that power! :p

Congrats Abby!!!

:woot: :woot:

YAY FOR ABBY~!

If you lived in Dunedin I would give you a one day pass to Cadbury world and scourge your self silly with Chocolate. But Alas, you don't...so instead you can have cupcakes! Because Cupcakes are more adorable-er than Chocolate *firm nod*​
<i>
</i>

Good Luck and Hopefully I'll see you around!
~Lita xox​
<i>
</i>

:frantics: OMG WOOOO Congrats Abby :woot2: :hug:

You so deserve this, have all the chocolates you want ^_^

Congrats again chic ^_^

Congratulations Abby!! :D :D

I don't have any chocolate, but I have Shortbread? Which is just as awesome, I find
*hands over shortbread*

Congrats Abby! :frantics:

Now I am going to be really confused when I see that dark orchid name on the board and it not be Linda. =))

Thank you everyone!!! :hug:
And thanks to Imogen and Jaydn for offering shortbread and cookies! Everyone else :glare: :p

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back