• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Sisters?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadia Kaster

mugglelink communications director
Messages
1,789
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Dragon Heartstring Core
Age
10/2014
Ok Hi again. Um I'm eventually going to need a knid of sisterly figure for Nadia. Preferably older then her. But they can be the same age. Aswell. And they can't be nasty. Atleast not to her. She dosen't have any sisters. And she's eventually goging to need to talk to someone about things only a sister can talk about. ;) so please and thankyou.
 
What about Aroha? I have an up-to-date despription of her on my blog (on the Zavier account). Seeing as I'm too lazy to write it out again xD .

Warning though; I am online a lot but often I can't reply to topics coz I'm on my phone, unless you want a 160 character reply you'd have to wait.
 
Also. Shouldn't this have been in plotline/story dev?

Cool, so I'll PM you?
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top