linden felt cas sit beside him. not from the sinking of the cushion next to him but though some kind of proximity sensor. he wasn't sure if it was tempriture or some other kind of magnetic connection between them. he gave casper his hand and felt it as he slowly applied it to his hand and wrist towards his elbow. Cas was being so gentle, he really had artist's hands, hands designed for delicate work and he had a feeling cas was treating him like one of his finest canvases. He was far gentler than he could be than he ever was when he applied sun cream, he smiled as cas said to tell him if it was hurting. 'you could never hurt me baby" he said. then he thought for a second. "no, that isn't right. there are a lot of ways you could hurt me. but this will never be one of them" he said. reaching up and stroking a thumb against Caspers cheek. by this time cas had made his way up to his elbow. which was about as far up as they would be getting his sleeve without causing discomfort. he smiled as cas asked him to take it off stopping as the movement pulled the fresh skin on his cheek tight. "as you wish" he said quoting one of the old muggle movies that they often watched in the evening, one of his favorites. soon the buttons were undone and he slipped his arms out almost glad to be rid of it. it wasn't a corse fabric, just a shirt much like the ones he wore to work, but it was only in taking it off that he realised that even that had been irritating his freshly grown skin.

Casper chuckled. "Well, let's hope that I don't hurt you that way either." He pressed a kiss to the mans unharmed skin. Cas chuckled as Linden spoke, shaking his head. "Now now, just because you stole Buttercup from that movie doesn't mean you're Westley," He teased, leaning in to kiss Lindens cheek. "Now stop playing around in the fire swamp and go to the aviary or something instead," He teased him. As the shirt fell away Casper moved his attention to work on Lindens shoulder and back, working gently and slowly over the hurt skin.

Linden felt caspers lips on his shoulder and smiled. "I trust that you won't" he said. he was fairly sure that it would be them against whatever life would throw their way for a long time to come. "you were buttercup before I ever watched that movie. so, of course, I'm not Wesley. I'm snowflake" he said. moving his head slightly as cas kissed him so that he could kiss him back as he tried not to wince at the feeling of the skin on his neck stretching. "I think my next rotation is with the water creatures. so no risk of fire." he said "I am sort of looking forward to playing with the tadfoals" he said. before he turned slightly so that cas could reach better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back