Steph
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hello Everyone :)

Long time no see it would seem. I sort of disappeared around November/December last year. This is my own fault not anyone here. Real life has taken a hold on me and turned me into a busy bee. You should be porud to know that I think I've actually managed to find life long friends at college finally, not just the ones who pretend to like me because we live together. However with that, tutoring people in Art History and other things my life moved me away from my computer. A few weeks ago my laptop even died on me and I'm not going to be getting it fixed for a few weeks which leaves me using the school's Macs in the library until the end of the semester and the annoying home computer when I get home :o

I let you guys slip away from life, but I've missed you and I've enjoyed seeing those I'm friends with on Facebook life updates and such. I haven't forgotten about you guys! I'm not sure when I'll be back on full time, so if you wanted to pick back up a plot you can PM me and we can talk about it again. However this summer is going to be quite busy for until about mid-July!

Anyways it's good to be posting here again and I hope that you guys'll want me back even if it's not full-time at the moment ^_^

~Steph :)

Steph! :hug:
You have been missed.

Glad you're still around and hoping to make it back in a more regular capacity. ^_^

Hey darl! Good to see you again! :hug:

Steph! :hug:

I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. It sounds like you've been good busy and that's always awesome. I'm glad you are going to be coming back, even if it is in a limited capacity for now.

Welcome back!!

Nick!!! Good to see you!!

Jessye!! Thank You :)

Teigs!! Missed you! :)

Cyndi :) They have been well! Finishing up my first major this year so I've been quite busy xD

Mintzy!! Thank you :) Good to see Yerik is around and doing well :p

Steph!! :hug:
Glad to see you around again! Very happy to see things are also going very well at University too!

Welcome back!!

Welcome back, Steph! ^_^

Yay Steph! :woot: ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back