Kade Biermann

wanderlust | adventure-seeker | canadian
OOC First Name
Kenzie
Blood Status
Muggle
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Hi all. I'm new to this site and still learning, but Kade popped into my head and won't go away, so I wanted to give him a shot on board.

KADE LUKAS BIERMANN

chris hemsworth sexiest man alive GIF by People

About Kade
Kade is 29 and recently came into a large inheritance. He decided to take advantage
of the opportunity and left his mountain lodge job in Canada to go backpacking around the world. Kade can often
be found grabbing a beer in a pub after completing his daily adventures. Once traveling is done, he'll likely
find a favorite location and set up an adventuring shop where he can continue to guide people on
adventures and share his love of the outdoors. I'm thinking probably NZ for that.

Kade currently doesn't have any ties to the magical world, but I could possibly be open to a distant
family tie as cousins with someone (magical or muggle) on board. With his travel, he's set up to meet
people all over the world. Other than that, I think he could be a fun Muggle character for anyone
wanting magic/muggle interactions and figure maybe he could eventually date/marry into the magical world.

I saw lots of potential for him so wanted to throw him out and see what happens.

Needs
friends, adventure buddies, dates/flings/partners, potential family(cousins), future clients, enemies

Hi Kenzie!

I do have a few characters with varying levels of involvement in the muggle world, though I don't know how suitable any of them would be for plots. I'll just throw you a list & you can let me know if anything jumps out!!

First, Adelia Kolter (42), who's my only actual muggle character. I dunno how much they would have in common, she's a business woman & her daughter is closer to Kade's age than she is, but figured I should at least mention her since she is a muggle :p

Next, Jason Tsuji (26) is a squib, whose whole family asides from him have attended HNZ. He's pretty much opted to abandon the magical world, has been to a muggle university and works in graphic design. He has a boyfriend (well he's asked someone out and is waiting for a reply :p ) but could possibly be a friend for Kade?

October Alcott (22) and Vivian Brackenstall (21) are HNZ graduates who've chosen to largely leave the magical world, seeking education and employment in the muggle world. October is finishing up a degree in dance and hoping to find work as a ballerina, and Vivian is an aspiring musician currently studying philosophy. They could both possibly be friends for Kade, and Vivian pooosssibly a fling? Vivian doesn't do relationships, especially with such a big age gap, but he'd be open to a fling for sure if Kade is interested in men :V

Caro Taylor (21) is probably the character who'd be most likely to get along with Kade, but she's a bit of a nightmare. She set off on a big OE after Hogwarts and has been travelling around seeing the world and working as a travel and wildlife photographer. She's very passionate about travel and adventure, which made her a pretty bitter and awful person while she was trapped at school for seven entire years unable to go anywhere :p I haven't RPed her after school at all but I imagine she's probably mellowed out a bit and might actually be tolerable to hang around now, if you wanted someone for Kade to run into on his travels. Her sister Lizzie (22) lives in Queenstown, NZ, and helps manage/teaches ski & snowboarding at a lodge the family owns, if you were looking for a place for him to stay while he's in the country as well!

That's about all I've got, I think. Lemme know if anything sounds interesting!

Hi Rowan! And oh wow! So many options! Let's see what we got.

Kade x Adelia: She's definitely worth mentioning! They may not have much in common, but if you ever want to throw them together to see what happens, I'm game.

Kade x Jason: Yes! I totally think they could be friends. Plus, Kade is business savvy enough to know that it never hurts to have a graphic designer or two in your back pocket. :lol:

Kade x October: I imagine it possible they could have run across each other in his travels. He's not necessarily one to go to a ballet, so he would fascinated by her career choice.

Kade x Vivian: Same as with October, Kade and Vivian could easily run into each other. I don't know who Kade likes, and I'm not sure he really cares. I'd be up for throwing him and Vivian together and seeing if it ends up a fling or just a random encounter.

Kade x Caro: Nightmare characters are the best! They have so much in common that I definitely see them running into each other at some point. Kade does amateur photography because he realizes it'll be good for future business to have documentation of all the places he travels, so I'm sure Caro could teach him a thing or two!

Thank you so much for the response and all of the choices! If you see any combos up there that interest you, let me know! We can start with one or two and expand later if you'd like.

@Ainsley Lynch

Yay I'm glad you like 'em! We could maybe start with Kade & Vivian and/or Kade & Caro, since I think there's the most plot-material there?

Sounds like a plan! I'll message you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back