Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie Chamberlin

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
So I managed to get myself a severe case of food poisoning. :correct:

If any of you have ever had that before, you know it's not pretty. So after spending the day in the Hospital getting treated, I was sent home with strict orders to rest and do nothing but rest. So my mother got the brilliant idea that resting means no computer either. After what I've been through today I have to admit that she has a point. With me being as sick as I am, rest is probably the only thing I should be doing. Especially with College classes starting next week. I need to get better! So for the next 2-3 days I won't be around much. I might lurk every so often with my phone or something but that will be it. Really sorry to people who are waiting on me for replies. I'll try to get to them once I'm feel better!

See you all in a few days hopefully!
♥ Jessye

You didn't poison yourself, so no blame to you. :p
Anyways, be getting better (like I haven't said it enough)! I'll have my phone charged up just for you! Your mom has a point on it, minimal computer time. If she didn't say it, you know who else would have. :r
Anyways, be resting up, and get down to acing some college stuffs!

~ Kaitlyn ♥

Food poisoning sucks. I've been there before. Just take it easy. :hug:

Get better soon ya silly goose :wub:

Ugh...food poisoning is the very worst. I'm amazed you even had the energy to write this to us. Feel better! :hug:

Thank you everyone! It means a lot! :wub:
I'n feeling a lot better. The doctors gave me some medicine which seems to be helping me out a lot! ♥

I guess I'll have to try harder next time, huh? :trolol:

Sorry I didn't notice this before!
i am glad to hear you are feeling better. I've never had food poisoning before, so I can't even imagine what it was like. i hope the food tasted good before you got sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back