Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Anna couldn't believe that she was going to the Yule Balle with someone she hadn't even talked with, but he was a first year and Tofilau, what could go wrong? They all were cool and as Anna found out, he also played Quidditch, so even more chances that everything will be Perfect.

If un her first year, Anna would never dress up just for fun, then there she was now. Anna and Elisa spent a lot of time together trying to get ready and, in Annas opinion, they succeed. So now, she was simply standing by a snack table and waiting for her date to come.

@Rene Tofilau

Edit: Link broke down :(

Last edited:
René had never done a formal event before, especially not a magical one. He'd spent most of the morning begging Sully for help which had mostly culminated in Sully giving his a hat and laughing at him but at least he had assured him thing'd be fine if he stopped worrying so much. René knew it was meant to just be fun, but he was starting to wonder if it would have been a lot less pressure to just go with his roommates.

Entering the hall blew most of René's worried to the back of his mind for the moment, completely distracted by the hall's transformation. The enchanted ceiling had always been one of René's favourite features and it looked extra spectacular raining snow down on the school below. René spent a few solid minutes just staring before remembering he had to meet Annabeth, spotting her standing nearby and sidling over.

"Hey, uh. Annabeth, right? You look nice," he said, adjusting the hat Sully had given him awkwardly. René didn't really know what to say to girls at the best of times, let alone older girls who he'd committed to hanging out with all evening, so he just pasted on a nervous smile and hoped it'd help.

Anna just took a bite from her cauldron cake as Rene came by. What a good thing that she didn't take a big bite so she could fastly swallow it without looking really weird. After that she cheerfully smiled at him and nodded as saying that she is the one and only Annabeth. "Hey, yeah. Thank you! Your hat is amazing," she pointed at his hat as it fell in her eyes immediately, since he was adjusting it and it just wasn't unnoticeable. After that came next question, what were they supposed to do? Anna fastly looked around, looked back at him and smirked. "Can you dance?" She can't, but with twin sister being a dancer, she knew and was able to do some basic dances, or at least some dance moves, without steppinh on partners toes.

René quickly dropped his hands from where they'd been fidgeting with his hat when Annabeth complimented it, giving her a relieved smile. Apparently Sully had actually been right about the hat thing. "Thanks, yeah it's my brother's," René said, pleased, though he left out the part where Sully had teased him for 10 minutes saying it'd be too big for René's big head to wear it.

It was a relief when Annabeth suggested they do something, René had been hoping she'd have an idea and he could just go along with it, though dancing wasn't exactly his strong suit. "Uh. Maybe? Like, dance dance?" He asked, miming dancing as a couple and trying not to look too panicked.

Anna fastly nodded and supportively smiled at him. "Your brother is cool," she said and then understood that it didn't sound exactly like what she meant. "I mean, he is good at Quidditch," she corrected herself and smiled as saying that she knew who his brother is. But was there any person in Gryffindor who didn't?

And at this point she let out light laugh. "For dance dance you'd need that girl," Anna pointed at the exactly identical girl only with another date and another dress aca Elisabeth. "I know only some basic movements that she made me learn, but it doesn't really look like everyone here is professional," she chuckled and motioned at other dates. In fact, she tried to act like she didn't notice his worrying, it was easier to deal with it this way. "Alright, lets just have fun. Come here," Anna finally took him by his hand and lead closer to the dance floor, hoping that he won't protest. "If you are not feeling confident enough, we can not go exactly to the centre. We can go somewhere closer to the corners," she was going slowly and ready to change direction, if he says so. And she went backward looking at him to see if everything's alright.

René beamed when Annabeth said Sully was cool, nodding enthusiastically. Sometimes, back at his old primary school, always being labeled as "Sully's little brother" had been a pain, but René'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. And coming here, especially, having that same familiar figure to fall back on had been such a relief. School wasn't so different in the end, even if his homework involved more spells these days. "Yeah, he taught me how to play and stuff," René said, unable to resist a little brag, since Annabeth seemed impressed.

René was confused for a moment when Annabeth pointed at another girl nearby, double-taking when he realized they looked identical, wondering for a moment if it was some kind of spell before realizing it was probably something a bit more mundane for once. "Oh, is that your sister?" He asked curiously, squinting at the girl one more time before looking back at Annabeth. It was a relief to hear Annabeth didn't think she was a very good dancer, it made René feel somewhat less self-conscious as she took his hand, his face heating up as they stepped out onto the dance floor. "I - uh- Yeah. Here is good," he said, unsure if he should let go of her hand or as they reached the edge of the main group of people on the dance floor.

Annabeth almost sighed when Rene said that Sully taught him how to play Quidditch. "No way! One of the best Quidditch players in a whole school? Then there is no doubt why you are good enough to get into team too." she was really impressed. She wanted to try out for the Quidditch team nexet year too, but she was kinda scared of not being good enough. "I mean, he taught you so good that position and it's so cool! I have an uncle, he plays in America's national team," Anna proudly smiled as she remembered James Mcleod. They weren't exactly close, but it didn't change the fact that he was her uncle and it was something impressive. But since almost all her family was from USA, he stayed there instead of moving to New Zealand with all the other family.

She giggled as he asked if Elisa is her sister. "Well, not exactly. We are only friends," she teased him and chuckled. "Yeah, we are twins," Anna smiled at Elisa's side and then back at Rene. "Perfect," she let his hand slip out of hers and smiled as a little bit faster song came up, at least they didn't have to awkwardly slow dance like they were a couple or anything like that. "I love this song!" Anna wheezed and started to move in the rhythme of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back