Selling tickets for Valantine Eve

Zazuka shook her head. "Well anything can happen it is a dance after all." She said with bright smile. the last two where so eventful she didn't see why this one would be any diffrent.

"Your right Zazuka. Hey Ellie." Kailey said, speaking to each of them and handing over her 5 galleons for a ticket.

Harri smiled as Kailey joined them "Hey Kailey!" she said smiling at the older girl.

"Maybe blonde, I really don't know yet. But I'd better be making up my mind soon." Kailey replied to Kasey before turning to Harri "Hey Harri." she chirped

"Your going to dye your hair blonde?" Harri asked smiling.

"It's just that stuff that washes out." Kailey replied to Harri

Harri smiled "I think it will look great!" Harri said truthfully "You'll really stand out!" she said grinning, standing out was so much better then fitting in!

"Not really, There are quite a few blondes at the school. Now lime green would stand out." Kailey replied

Harri laughed looking at her own blonde hair "Yeah lime green would look great! but finding an outfit to go with it! Tricky!" she said still laughing.

"Blonde will really suit you"Kasey said with a smile."Lime green sounds good, I have never seen that colour dye but I think it might look cool"she said thinking the number of colours and different appearances Kailey could take.

Andrew had woke up quite early that day so that he could have some extra revision but after revising for two hours he thought he needed some breakfast so he headed towards teh Great Hall.His eyes fell on a bunch of giggling girls and a large poster of Valantine Evening.This should be intrestinghe thought and walked towards them."Greetings, may I purchase two tickets please?"he asked to the girl who seemed to be incharge.

Kasey smiled at the guy and handed him two tickets."Would you be participating in the dress and dancing competitions?"she asked because she wanted to note all those who were participating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back