Selling tickets for Valantine Eve

Zazuka smiled wide. She hadn't seen Ana Nicole in ages eather. "You have to buy a ticket from us we all know you. It's five gallons a person." She said brightly and held out her own roll of tickets.

"5 Galleons a ticket" Ellie said grinning, "That comes with free food and drink! Now thats no rip off!" She added in laughing.

Ana-Cole pretended to think about it "I don't know 5 whole galleons" She said trying to keep a straight face. She usually couldn't keep a straight face for long but this time she was doing a good job.

"But food and drink" She said "Well......" Ana-Cole continued

Then she couldn't help but smile "Of coarse I will buy one afterall Zazuka says I have too" Ana-Cole said looking over at Zazuka. Ana-Cole dug five galleons out of her pocket. "now who takes the money?" She asked

Ellie laughed, "Im not sure actually, i guess Kasey" She said, turning to Kase with a smile.

Harri smiled and cheered loudly "Our first sale of the day!" she said cheerily "lets hope theres many more peole willing to part with their galleons!" she said and laughed.

"oh yes hope that everyone will just give away there galleons for a party and some food" Ana-Cole said laughing. "here you go Kasey" She said handing the galleons over to Kasey.

"What I won't do for a good party" She said "I am assuming that you all are going as well" Ana-Cole said

"Of corse!" Harri said laughing "We wouldn't miss it for the world!" she added. "So got anyone special to go with?" she asked.

Zazuka nodded. "I've already danced in public by myself once what's another twice. I'm going to be in the dance contest." She said laughing into her hand. "There has to be people who want to eat all the valentine's candy. I only hope that the food table at this party doesn't end up like that of the Yule Ball." She said wistfuly. So many good sweets wasted!

Ana-Cole smiled glad that others she knew were going "me?" she asked "yeah right" She said laughing "I couldn't get anyone to go with if I used a love potion" She said laughing at the thought.

"How about you?" She asked wondering if anyone was going with someone special.

She listened to Zazuka "Dance contest now that sounds like fun" Ana-Cole said "But if that food table oh I don't even want to think about I would request my galleons back" She said smiling of coarse everyone knew that she would not request any of her money back

Harri smiled "No I don't have anyone but.." She said smiling and looking from Ellie to Zuka, Harri laughed she knew Ana-cole wasn't serious but said "I don't think refunds are avaliable under anycircumstances!" And laughed.

"Thick glasses don't exactly make for guy magnet." She said pushing her glasses back up her nose. They always slipped to the bottom of her nose so she was always pushing them back up. "All sales are final." She said in her most business like voice but then irrupted into laughter.

"Fine be that way" Ana-Cole said to the no refund and sales are final comment before she continued to laugh.

"But I bet both of you could get someone do you have anyone in mind?" she asked being her normal nosy self

"No,no-one in mind!" Harri said laughing "How about you? Would you like to be going with someone?" Harri asked nosily.

Ana-Cole thought about it. "Acutally no" She said usually Ana-Cole had some type of crush but as for now she did not.

Harri smiled "Gosh we are hopeless!" she said jokingly "Well lets hope some more people come and buy tickets, its been pretty quite so far!" she said to the others.

Ellie laughed, "Completely, and i hope so too" she said, peering around the Great Hall and hoping some people would start to notice them!

Kasey heard all the giggling and the three first years persuading each other to tell their crushes bust she coudl hera them.SHe thought she knew whose Zzazuka's crush was but didn't want to ask her about it infront of Ana-Cole because Kasey didn't know if Zazuka would like her secrets to be revealed ifront of Ana-Cole."So four tickets that is"she said as she took out four tickets and handed each to one of the girls."Its not only food and dance, there are competition an dprizes too"she reminded happily "and of course valantine day is for any kind of love not the like like love only"she said with a smile."You can come with friends or alone,which I would recommend.I wouldn't like seeing anyone alone in an event organized by the "Friend Finder Club"she said with a smirk."Thanks for the help and buying, are you going to stick aroudn for helping??"she asked.

(If anyone is from the FF club plz tell me so u get a free ticket, i can rememeber the list!By the way Mike's comin to help so do u think he'd ask you?Who likes him, Ellie or Harri, forgot,five pages to remember))

Zazuka nodded. "Of course we're sticking around to help K, it looks like it would be fun." She said brightly. She reliased her had just nicknamed someone else but no one had seemed to mind it so far.

Ellie handed over her 5 Galleons with a grin, "Thanks" she told Kasey as she handed over her ticket.
"Ofcourse we want to help" Ellie said grinning.

((That would be Ellie:lol:))

"Cool and thanks for the new nickname.I like it"Kasey replied with a smile.After Jessy had left Kasey missed her a lot.So many people had left het,Dan,her dad, Jessy and Katie."Did you all attend the Yule Ball?"she asked them."I didn't"she added."I'm going to make all effforts to mae this evening more enjoyable than the ball but since I dont know how it was I need advice.I was thinking that a free stall of roses could be available, pink for friendship and rted for love.Does that sound nice?"she asked

Ellie smiled, "No i didnt go, didnt have anyone to go with" She said with a laugh, "That sounds brilliant" She told Kasey about the roses, it was a really good idear!

Harri smiled "No I didn't go either!" she said shrugging "And that sounds great!" She said and smiled "But where would you get the roses from?" she asked.

"I went. Forn and Brune (Sp) got into a fight over something or another and completly distroyed the food table. All the desserts included, I could have cryed!" Zazuka said in mock dispare. She loved sweets to a point that it was almost an addiction. Infact she had a lollie pop in her pocket for when she hit a suger low. "That sounds like good idea. We could get them from the school gardens or ask Proffesor Rambolt if she's growing any." She said to the rose idea.

Harri laughed "So we need lots of sweets! Spread around the room incase of accidents!" Harri said laughing.

Ellie laughed at Harris comment, "Oooh, i wish i could remember that fast growing spell, then i could ask Professor Rambolt for the seeds and we could grow them ourselfs" Ellie said racking her brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back