Selling tickets for Valantine Eve

Zazuka told Ellie the same thing in her ear then. "Remember it's the most secret of secrets and you can tell anyone." She said her eyes wide behind her glasses. She knew she had no chance with Brian and was just happy to be his friend but she still liked him a lot. Maybe she even loved him.

(( Forget earlier post :lol: ))

Ellie listened to what Zazuka said, her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Oooh" She said, she couldnt help it! "I promise i wont tell anyone" Ellie told Zazuka with a grin, she would never tell anyone anything someone had told her in privacy! She valued her friendships with people and treated secrets like unbreakable vows!

"How long have you liked him for?" Harri asked, she knew they were good friends and was curious to know more.

Zazuka placed her hand on her cheek to feel how red it had gone. "Since before school started. We met in Obesine Harbor but I didn't admit it to myself until before the Yule Ball." She said with a bright smile on her face.

Ellie smiled warmly, "Wow, thats along time" She said truthfully, that was almost a year!
The longest she had fancied anyone at Hogwarts was a few months! And that was only one boy!

Harri smiled and nodded her head in argreement with Ellie "Yeah that really is a long time. Does he know you like him?" Harri asked. "How about you Ellie?" She asked turning towards her best friend.

Ellie blushed before mumbeling, "Noone" a little feebly, she knew Harri and Zuka would proborably be able to tell she was lying but it was worth try, and she couldnt help blushing!

"Spill now!" Harri said it was obvious Ellie was lying! "Or do you want the tickle treatment too?" she asked playfully.

"AawAaaaw" Ellie moaned, she hated being tickled and knew she couldnt stand it, the last time someone had tickled her she had thought she was dying!
"mike" she mumbeled quickly before saying, "Now its your turn, and i have a quill" Ellie teased rummaging in her satchel and pulling out a big white fluffy quill, ideal for tickeling!

"Mike?!" Harri said, she was slightly shcoked by this revelation, she never knew Ellie liked Mike, and Harri thought that Mike and Kera were going out but she didn't mention that to Ellie. "I don't like anyone!"Harri said truthfully, a hint of sadness in her voice, she had liked someone but not anymore.

"Yes well i just started liking him, i liked someone else before that" Ellie said, "I think he has a girlfriend though so promise me yous wont say anything" Ellie said seriously, noticing Harri looked a little sad, "Did you used to like someone?" Ellie asked softly.

Zazuka looked back into what she had seen though out the school and thought. "Wait weren't you going with Blaine for a bit an half?" She asked remembering what she had said in Madam Malikin's too. Zazuka tilted her head as she asked the question.

Harri looked at her friends and smiled "Well yeah, I dunno it was confusing, we were meant to be going to the yule ball together but.." She said and smiled it didn't really bother her. "Who did you like before Mike then?" Harri asked quickly changing the subject.

((He's not online anymore and wasn't for the yule ball so am God modding a little bit!))

Ellie smiled, wondering what had happened, "Oh, no one at Hogwarts, Just over Christmas i went about with one of my old guy friends" She told Harri and Zazuka smiling, It had been really nice to see Aaron over the holidays!

((Sad to lose Blane he was cool.))

Zazuka nodded. She hadn't seen them at the ball. "Really, over Christmas brake I meet a boy from Drumstang. I think his name was Herrison." She said dreamily. She hadn't thought about the boy in months.

Harri smiled at Ellie. Actaually now thinking of it Harri did quite like someone. No-one from school but she kinda liked someone. She couldn't help but smiled slightly as she thought of him now. "So we better start selling some tickets!" Harri said smiling broadly.

"Was he nice" Ellie asked Zazuka with a warm smile, "Oh yeah, how much are the tickets?" Ellie asked the group remembering Kasey was there and what she was there for, "Sorry Kasey, i guess we get a bit carried away" Ellie told Kasey feeling bad!

"Ooo tell us more!" Harri said grinning at Zuka. Then she realised they had been jabbering onand complelty left Kasey out!

Zazuka laughed. "It's not that important really. We met though Andy, he's a family friend of her's." She said then looked at Kasey. "Opps and here you are forced to hear of irritatingly girlish jabber." She said pushing her glasses up her nose again.

"do you like him?" Harri asked before she could stop herself the turned and smiled at Kasey.

Ana-Cole walked into the great hall to noticed a few girls that she noticed gathering around. Ana-Cole felt like she hadn't talked to anyone in the longest time so she hoped they wouldn't mind her joining in.

Ana-Cole walked over to them "Hey guys so what is the occasion?" She asked wondering why everyone was gathering around and it looked like they were selling something.

((I can edit if you don't want me to join )

(( Ofcourse we do :D ))

"Hey Ana-Cole" Ellie said, smiling as she joined them!
"Oh, the friend finder lub's hosting a Valantine's Eve party, were going to help sell tickets" She told her with a warm smile.

"Hey Ana-Cole!" Harri said, she hadn't seen her in ages "Could we persuade you to buy some tickets?" Harri said in what she hoped was a persuassive way.

Ana-Cole smiled "hey Ellie Hey Harriet" She said "Ohh tickets for a party" Ana-Cole said laughing at Harriet's comment "And how much would this tickets be?" She asked probably planning on buying some any way. When was Ana-Cole one to give up a chance to go to a party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back