Seems like forever...

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hey all,

So for those of you that I don't know yet, my name is Debbie and I was an HNZ addict back for 2007 to 2009. I've been thinking about coming back for a while now, but today I saw an HNZ post in my Facebook news feed and decided that now was as good of time as any. I am SOO excited to get back to RPing and plotting, and to start talking with all of you again!

So a little update on me, I graduated from high school class of 2010 and am now living in a larger city in Saskatchewan to go to university. I am almost two years into my four year Sociology degree with a focus on family and gender studies. In August I got engaged to my partner of almost a year and a half and we are currently planning our wedding for next summer. I love all things sparkly, Youtubing and am still a huge Harry Potter nut (though after much urging from you guys FINALLY read the Twilight books!)

I am really looking forward to bringing Hilary back and expanding her story, as well as probably starting another character that I have been thinking of for a while.

SO, it's really good to be back, and look forward to meeting/ re-connecting with all of you soon!
Debbie/ Hilary :D

Wow...a blast from the past! It's good to see that you're coming back, Debbie! :hug:

Glad things have been going so well for you during your time away from the site.
Can't wait to see you around the site ^_^

~Cyndi

I did not urge you to read Twilight.
That is all.

Hey thanks for all the welcome and glomps guys, it's really good to be back!

Debbie! :hug: I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I played Jessica Williamson. Welcome back! :)

Yaye so many older members coming back! Much smiles to you, my friend!

Can't wait to catch up Debbie!

Welcome back Debbie! ^_^ I think we talked a bit in Spam, but that is about it. xD
Anyways, hope to see you around!

~ Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn- That was a lot of what I did with a lot of people :p Especially near the end I knew many people OOC that I rarely if ever RPed with.

Also REALLY liking the OOC names.... makes it easier to know who is who even if they are no longer RPing with the character that used to be their main.

Woohoo, welcome back! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back