Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Secret_Santa.png
It’s that time of year again everyone and it won't be too long before Christmas is up-on us. So, to join in with the festivities, we here at Hogwarts New Zealand have decided to run a Secret Santa gift exchange program. For those of you who weren’t here for Secret Santa last year here’s a basic run down of what it is:

The main aim of Secret Santa is to send some-one a gift, but not have them know who it was from. And it is that simple. The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise to Christmas, and we all like surprises here.

Taking part:

Between now and the 08th of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending some-one else a gift. After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of.

Ideally, the deadline will be December 20th to allow time for behind the scenes work, although some wiggle room will be available if I know beforehand. On Christmas day, a topic shall be made available; containing the gifts and who they are for. You will each then be free to glomp your Santa.

Can't submit?:

During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. As we mentioned, we like surprises. If you sign up to submit a gift, but some-how cannot do so within the given dead-line, we would really like it if you where to inform us of this; preferably before the 15th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:

With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open. Simply fill out the small set of questions; which will allow your Santa to better design your gift. Once done, simply enjoy yourselves during the whole event.
Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]: 
[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]: 
[b]Likes[/b]: 
[b]Dis-likes[/b]: 
[b]Additional information[/b]:
On behalf of MESSI, thank-you all. We look forward to the surprises on Christmas.

- Pattycakes

Im so excited!
Preferred name Donna
Favourite colour Gold!
Likes Singing, animals, inspirational things, Harry potter, funny things, things to do with my characters, Sparkles!
Dislikes Insects, dull colours
Additional information I love Christmas hehe!

Preferred name: Kaitlyn
Favourite colour(s): Teal, Purple, Silver, Green and Black
Likes: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Death Eaters, Horror Movies, cats, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Skulls, Nightmare Before Christmas, classic Disney, Maleficent, Hades, anything related to my characters, Iron Maiden, True Blood, the Grinch
Dis-likes: Pink, yellow, orange, newer Disney Movies (example: Brave, Tangled), Christmas movies and songs, the list goes on...
Additional information:Eh, have fun

Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): Blues, purples
Likes: most things, hp (obviously, my favourite houses are ravenclaw and hufflepuff), wolves, plants, landscapes, the beach, swimming, thunderstorms, sunshine, being good at things, nice people, tv: NCIS (particularly abby), house (when it was on), Merlin, Glee. music: Evanescence, Adele, P!nk, Taylor swift, ed sheeran, Tegan and sara. People: the previously mentioned people, Juno temple, Helena B-C,
Dis-likes: ugly things, violence, gore, failing things, mean people, arguments.
Additional information: as i am going away and am not sure on internet i probably wont be able to submit by the 15th but i will get my gift submitted before christmas eve.
Merry christmas and have fun, I am happy with anything.

Preferred name: Livvy
Favourite colour(s): Orange, greens, blues, yellow
Likes: Harry Potter ( xD ), Dr. Who, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, funny Harry Potter pics, pixar and disney movies.
Dis-likes: Anything gross or mean spirited.
Additional information: I'll love anything, so excited!

Preferred name: Jessye
Favourite colour(s): Pink & Silver!
Likes: Harry Potter, Anything having to do with Slytherin or Hufflepuff, Disney, Animals, Gifs, Manips, graphics, Snow, pretty much anything girly and cute.
Dis-likes: Bees, Twilight, and anything mean or offensive.
Additional information: Have fun with it! ♥

Yay!! :frantics:

Preferred name: Kait
Favourite colour(s): Purple, Glitter, Pink, Gold, Silver
Likes: Sparkles, Harry Potter, all things Disney, warm weather, snowflakes, Christmas, summertime, Elf, Gossip girl, She's the Man, Glee, Taylor Swift, The Jonas Brothers, Gryffindor, my characters ^_^
Dis-likes: Snakes, Yucky things, Blood
Additional information: I am so excited!! I can't wait!

Preferred name: Cyndi
Favourite colour(s): Red, Black and Grey
Likes: Harry Potter (of course), Zombies, Snoopy, Comic book stuff, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Limericks, the beach and SANTA!!!!
Dis-likes: Tread carefully with rude humor. It's very touch and go for me. Oh, and Harry Potter. :r
Additional information: Merry Christmas!! ^_^

:woot: Yeah!
Preferred name: Tenilee
Favourite colour(s): Byzantium and Imperial! (Dark shades of purple)
Likes: I like a lot of things, right up there are Doctor Who, Pirates, Flowers, The Walking Dead, Christmas! Santa! Scary/Wild Animals (Spiders, bears, lions) Cities and Nature (Forests, Sand dunes) Languages, Loads of colour or something just black and white. Poems, stories and Nursery Rhymes. Comedy!
Dis-likes: Excessive rudeness.
Additional information: I'm an easily impressed person, just knowing that you spent time to do this will make me love it. Also, with jokes and such, as long and I know that it is intended as a joke, I will see the humor in most things, as long as it's not mean, I'm fine.
Also, have loads of fun!

Preferred name: Annaleise.
Favourite colour(s): Blue!
Likes: Panic! at the disco, classic Disney, Barney the dinosaur, Harry Potter, Michael j. Fox, Pokemon, Princess Aurora and the vampire diaries!
Dis-likes: Anything that isn't in my likes~
Additional information: this is so epic ohmygosh!

Preferred name: Beth
Favourite colour(s): Natural colours (Pretty much every colour there is :p)
Likes: Christmas, tinsel, glitter, fairy lights, Doctor Who, Quidditch, Gryffindor, Hogwarts, Snow, ice
Dis-likes: Things lacking in humour, zombies, muppets
Additional information: Thank you whoever gets mine. I know I'm not easy to find things for but I appreciate the effort :D :hug:

Preferred name: Ash
Favourite colour(s): Purple & Blue
Dis-likes: One Direction, Justin Beiber, Reece Mastin (You get where i'm going right?)
Additional information: Sorry I'm hopeless with giving you likes! <3

Preferred name: Teigan
Favourite colour(s): Blue, Red, Dark colours
Likes: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Once Upon A Time, Grim, Skyrim, Christmas, Pixie lights, Books, TMNT, One Direction, Disney, DC Comics (Batman, Superman etc), The Walking Dead, The Last Airbender (The cartoon), The Legend of Korra, Glee, Zombies, Pirates, Princesses, there is a special place for the marauders for me too, and many other things.
Dis-likes: Reece Mastin, Twilight, Rudeness, Insects
Additional information: Thank you so much for this.

Preferred name: Mintzy
Favourite colour(s): Gold, Red, Purple, Pink and anything pastel.
Likes: Potatoes, Nebula, Jonas Brothers, Mint (Peppermint), Logan Lerman, Allison Harvard, Pandas, Poems, Angels,
Books, Harry Potter (Gryffindor), Dogs, Awkward, HIMYM, Divergent, John Green Novels, Ghosts, Music and more Potatoes.
Dis-likes: Miley Cyrus and Cats.
Additional information: Hugs for all! ♥

I guess I can try my hand at something.

Preferred name: Nick/Nicolas/Nicktator
Favourite colour(s): Blue, Purple. :r
Likes: Doctor Who, Le Petit Prince, Walk Off the Earth, Star Trek: TNG, quotations, the Internet, etc.
Dislikes: Harry Potter. :tut: Not awesome things. Most pop culture. (But I repeat myself :r )
Additional information: :wub:

Preferred name: Emzies
Favourite colour(s): Purples, blues, reds
Likes: Harry Potter, Big Time Rush, Supernatural, books, Pretty much any kinds of books. Fun stuffs.
Dis-likes: Anything Twilight, Vampire related. Spiders.
Additional information: <3 :hug: :emzies:

OK guys, I'm closing this up and you'll be contacted on the account you signed up with as to who your secret santa is momentarily.

If you missed out on signing up this year, let me know and I'll see what can be done for you :)

Good luck everyone and enjoy
- Pattycakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back